HOT HITCHHIKER

HeidiPup

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HOT HITCHHIKER:

It was unseasonably hot, even for valley standards in August. I needed to get from Fresno to Bakersfield. Hitchhiking was the usual transportation I could afford as a poor 20s something. So early on Saturday morning I stood out on I-5 with my thumb up hoping for a quick ride. The report said temperatures would hit the upper 90s, So I had on only a pair of 501s, a wife beater and sandals.

I stood in the morning sun for over an hour until I had to take cover under a freeway overpass for shade. Still, an hour later, my thumb was having no luck.

I had plenty of time to think what to do to attract a ride. So, judging that I had on my loose 501s I decided to sag them a bit to show off my tan and muscles. Still no luck. After another half hour it was really heating up. I had to get a ride soon. I had one small bottle of water and a protein bar. I thought well, I'll sag lower and take off the t-shirt.

Still no one stopped. By late morning, I was feeling desperate. I thought what the hell, I'll sag down about an inch or so below top of my crack in back. I had been working out a lot and my body showed it well, so I was sure a bit more exposure would get a notice. It did. I got lots of honks and some hoots, but still no one was willing to stop.

OK. Desperation calls for unusual measures. I sagged my jeans almost half way down my ass, exposing 3 or 4 inches of crack. That had the effect of exposing my sweet pubes in front. My jeans were now resting at the top of my cock stem. Any further sagging would expose some cock stem and the jeans might even fall down.

Wow! Did I get a LOT of attention then. Horns honked and people shouted out their windows. Most appreciated the view, but some hollered pull up your pants you sexual deviate! If only one of either good ones or other kind had stopped, this would all be over. By noon, I was getting a little dehydrated, but still sagging under the freeway overpasses. I thought, what the fuck, I'm going to get noticed and someone will stop whether that's good or bad.

Down went my 501s, exposing a couple inches at the stem of my prick. There it was, my pride and joy exposed to all the world. It was a sweet dick after all, but now, I might get arrested for exposure. But, since it was my desire to attract someone, at this point it didn't really matter to me any more.

Within minutes, a small SUV pulled onto the shoulder and the driver motioned me in. I opened the door to see a guy, I assumed about my age, who was nearly completely naked except for some white gym type shorts. I thought, OK, that's reasonable on this hot day.

As I entered the SUV, I noticed the guy took an extra long gaze at my sagging jeans and my big cock, now almost fully exposed due to climbing into the car. It was at this point I glanced down to see a huge cock tent in his shorts and precum leaking into the fabric. Oh shit! I thought. Now, I'm not gay as such, but have had some experience with both sexes over my short years, and I was definitely not homophobic. But, it did surprise me this guy's quick arousal at my appearance.

We pulled away from the shoulder and headed down I-5 when I noticed his gaze kept wandering toward my manhood. I was mildly alarmed at his taking his attention away from driving on that busy freeway. Finally, I said, look, I think I know what you would like. Do you know a quiet area off this busy highway and I'll be happy to pay my way with whatever you want. It was about 20 minutes later that we pulled off the highway on a quiet farming side road, and back into some trees where it would be private.

I said you've leaked a lot of pre-cum, do you still have what it takes. He smiled and said, I have more cum than you know what to do with it. You'll see.

I said, OK. What's your pleasure? Immediately he pulled the waistband down exposing a gigantic dick. It was vast! Long and definitely massive around. He said, I like to be sucked off if you don't mind. Being a bit wary due to his size, I began by taking the tip of his cock into my mouth and licking. Soon, I got into the best rhythm of one experienced in blow jobs. I definitely have to admit, I've never seen someone cum off so quickly. He began working his hips and shouting OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! as he shot load after load of hot milky man juice into my mouth. I even thought, shit! I'm going to choker on this. But, I didn't, and the suck off was actually more pleasant than I expected.

Now said he, I want you to cum off too. Let's get in the back seat. After climbing over the seats into the back, he assumed a pose on his knees with his ass up in the air. I assumed from that pose, he wanted me to fuck him inside his ass. By surprise, he handed me a tube of lube that he had handy from somewhere. I lubed up and began the hand job ritual of erecting my own prick for entry.

When I was sufficiently hard and eager for gratification, I entered inside him. Now, I had done this before, but wasn't prepared for the thrill it was to enter, pulse and ejaculate inside a total stranger. As I banged his ass hole repeatedly and with vigor, I heard myself moaning, I wanna fuck you - I wanna fuck you so hard - I wanna cum inside you! Soon reaching a state of euphoric bliss and release, I said FUCK FUCK FUCK, and virtually exploded inside his ass. Oh shit! I had sex a few times in my life, but this was by far the best I had, ever.

It took us a long time to get to the Bakersfield exit because we kept stopping at roadside rest areas and fucking our way down I-5. Thank you to my Levis 501 sagging jeans!

Attachments

musclefrank69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOT HITCHHIKER:

It was unseasonably hot, even for valley standards in August. I needed to get from Fresno to Bakersfield. Hitchhiking was the usual transportation I could afford as a poor 20s something. So early on Saturday morning I stood out on I-5 with my thumb up hoping for a quick ride. The report said temperatures would hit the upper 90s, So I had on only a pair of 501s, a wife beater and sandals.

I stood in the morning sun for over an hour until I had to take cover under a freeway overpass for shade. Still, an hour later, my thumb was having no luck.

I had plenty of time to think what to do to attract a ride. So, judging that I had on my loose 501s I decided to sag them a bit to show off my tan and muscles. Still no luck. After another half hour it was really heating up. I had to get a ride soon. I had one small bottle of water and a protein bar. I thought well, I'll sag lower and take off the t-shirt.

Still no one stopped. By late morning, I was feeling desperate. I thought what the hell, I'll sag down about an inch or so below top of my crack in back. I had been working out a lot and my body showed it well, so I was sure a bit more exposure would get a notice. It did. I got lots of honks and some hoots, but still no one was willing to stop.

OK. Desperation calls for unusual measures. I sagged my jeans almost half way down my ass, exposing 3 or 4 inches of crack. That had the effect of exposing my sweet pubes in front. My jeans were now resting at the top of my cock stem. Any further sagging would expose some cock stem and the jeans might even fall down.

Wow! Did I get a LOT of attention then. Horns honked and people shouted out their windows. Most appreciated the view, but some hollered pull up your pants you sexual deviate! If only one of either good ones or other kind had stopped, this would all be over. By noon, I was getting a little dehydrated, but still sagging under the freeway overpasses. I thought, what the fuck, I'm going to get noticed and someone will stop whether that's good or bad.

Down went my 501s, exposing a couple inches at the stem of my prick. There it was, my pride and joy exposed to all the world. It was a sweet dick after all, but now, I might get arrested for exposure. But, since it was my desire to attract someone, at this point it didn't really matter to me any more.

Within minutes, a small SUV pulled onto the shoulder and the driver motioned me in. I opened the door to see a guy, I assumed about my age, who was nearly completely naked except for some white gym type shorts. I thought, OK, that's reasonable on this hot day.

As I entered the SUV, I noticed the guy took an extra long gaze at my sagging jeans and my big cock, now almost fully exposed due to climbing into the car. It was at this point I glanced down to see a huge cock tent in his shorts and precum leaking into the fabric. Oh shit! I thought. Now, I'm not gay as such, but have had some experience with both sexes over my short years, and I was definitely not homophobic. But, it did surprise me this guy's quick arousal at my appearance.

We pulled away from the shoulder and headed down I-5 when I noticed his gaze kept wandering toward my manhood. I was mildly alarmed at his taking his attention away from driving on that busy freeway. Finally, I said, look, I think I know what you would like. Do you know a quiet area off this busy highway and I'll be happy to pay my way with whatever you want. It was about 20 minutes later that we pulled off the highway on a quiet farming side road, and back into some trees where it would be private.

I said you've leaked a lot of pre-cum, do you still have what it takes. He smiled and said, I have more cum than you know what to do with it. You'll see.

I said, OK. What's your pleasure? Immediately he pulled the waistband down exposing a gigantic dick. It was vast! Long and definitely massive around. He said, I like to be sucked off if you don't mind. Being a bit wary due to his size, I began by taking the tip of his cock into my mouth and licking. Soon, I got into the best rhythm of one experienced in blow jobs. I definitely have to admit, I've never seen someone cum off so quickly. He began working his hips and shouting OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! as he shot load after load of hot milky man juice into my mouth. I even thought, shit! I'm going to choker on this. But, I didn't, and the suck off was actually more pleasant than I expected.

Now said he, I want you to cum off too. Let's get in the back seat. After climbing over the seats into the back, he assumed a pose on his knees with his ass up in the air. I assumed from that pose, he wanted me to fuck him inside his ass. By surprise, he handed me a tube of lube that he had handy from somewhere. I lubed up and began the hand job ritual of erecting my own prick for entry.

When I was sufficiently hard and eager for gratification, I entered inside him. Now, I had done this before, but wasn't prepared for the thrill it was to enter, pulse and ejaculate inside a total stranger. As I banged his ass hole repeatedly and with vigor, I heard myself moaning, I wanna fuck you - I wanna fuck you so hard - I wanna cum inside you! Soon reaching a state of euphoric bliss and release, I said FUCK FUCK FUCK, and virtually exploded inside his ass. Oh shit! I had sex a few times in my life, but this was by far the best I had, ever.

It took us a long time to get to the Bakersfield exit because we kept stopping at roadside rest areas and fucking our way down I-5. Thank you to my Levis 501 sagging jeans!
Nice story

RHH33

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HOT HITCHHIKER:

Loved the story, made me hard.

Paler

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HOT HITCHHIKER:

Oh my god you blew him and fucked him. Amazing