Too small

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Less than 7 inch and fat doesnt really hit any spots for me im afriad. I could say big partners have made me that way. I'm not sure though, I just dont think im built for average/smaller ones, big ones always felt good.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Less than 7 inch and fat doesnt really hit any spots for me im afriad. I could say big partners have made me that way. I'm not sure though, I just dont think im built for average/smaller ones, big ones always felt good.

Are you guesstimating? With very little experience using measuring tape or a ruler?

That's what I'm getting from this.

Well, maybe you haven't had sex with more than a few penises and you're the anomaly of humanity that the majority of your partners are way the fuck above average...

Could happen. Not likely. But hey, strange things do occur in this universe.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you guesstimating? With very little experience using measuring tape or a ruler?

That's what I'm getting from this.

Well, maybe you haven't had sex with more than a few penises and you're the anomaly of humanity that the majority of your partners are way the fuck above average...

Could happen. Not likely. But hey, strange things do occur in this universe.
Must be dating fisherman this is a speaking portrait of one of them, apparently they not only exaggerate their catch.

I’m on the other end of the scale and I’ve experienced problems with size also :neutral:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Worst experience too small shoes or too small bra?

Discuss

Shoes. Definitely shoes. I don't walk with my boobs, and while a bra squeezing my mammary glands is uncomfortable it's not nearly as painful as working 12 hour shifts on my feet. Even with the right size shoe my feet hurt after being on them too long.

So, for me... I can just take my bra off if it's pissing me off. Shoes? Nope.