Steven edward dehler @theonlysteven

darkninja

Cherished Member
Media
Actually, as documented, men will be able to get pregnant in the future. A gay couple would choose who will carry the baby. Even a straight man could get pregnant if he wanted to. But gay men are most likely the men who will accept to be pregnant. Unlike what movies shows, gay men wont be able to get pregnant by swallowing sperm. But by having a huge syringe inserted in their stomach. Thats how gay men will get pregnant.

You need something outside of sex to think about or live for. Clearly you are not well if youre this obsessed with sex.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need something outside of sex to think about or live for. Clearly you are not well if youre this obsessed with sex.
What are you talking about??? You just implied that i'm a sex addict. Which i'm not. I'm very sexual. But i'm not addicted to it. Your comment doesnt make sense and has nothing to do with my post about men getting pregnant. Your comment is empty. You didnt explain why i'm (supposedly) obsessed with sex. You didnt go in depth with it. So you need to justify your claims.