Steven edward dehler @theonlysteven

solanalunera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew he was a massive fan of Britney’s but it’s even looking like their cycles are going off in unison.
A lot of these guys think that we signed up because of their personalities. Like dude, if your main draw was your body, of course your vlogs and piano posts are gonna flop. Just accept that you're gonna have to show dick or hole if you want the views.

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So he's a pianist now? Has he heard of Spotify?
He has always played. What I find amusing is for the last 15+ years he’s done nothing but paraded himself around as a weho gogo boy piece of meat and proudly at that. Now he is all butt hurt that he is seen that way. Didn’t like him when we ran in the same circles and still have a bad taste in my mouth knowing he is a truly self centered bad person at his core.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These hot muscular instagram men and onlyfans men are delusional if they thinks that gay men are not into them just for their good looks. Guess what! They are. I saw similar comments from straight bodybuilders who complained that gay men mostly ignored their workout videos. But only watch their masturbation videos. Most of their onlyfans videos are workout videos and they are dressed. Do they really thinks that gay men wanna see a dressed muscular man lifting weights in a gym. Talk about opportunists. They just have a bit of masturbation videos. Which is most likely queerbating gay men to watch their main workout videos that gay men dont give a shit about.

Gay men dont care about bodybuilding. Therefore they dont care about watching workout videos. Gay men finds workout videos boring. Gay men are about sex. Thats the only thing they want to see is hot men having sex. These straight bodybuilders are not looking for the right audience. They should attract straight men if they wants them to watch their workout videos. Not gay men. Steven should be happy that he have subscribers.

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steven is dumb if he thinks that gay men are into him for his piano playing. He comes off as entitled. As if he was saying '' you must love and apreciate my talent as a pianist. I dont wanna be treated as a piece of meat. I'm more than just a hot man. '' Of course gay men are into him for his good looks. Once he lose his youth and his hotness, gay men will go for another young hot muscular man. All muscular men are disposable. The reason he have many followers on instagram is because he is a good looking muscular man. Thats it. Narcissism should be against the law.

If he was an average looking man who was not muscular, he would not have as many followers. Especially not gay followers. So he should be grateful to have what he got. He is the one who made his hot body the main attraction for years. So he cant complain. He wanted to be told how hot he is. Now he got that. If he didnt wanted gay men to be into him because he is hot, then he should never went to the gym in the first place. So shut up and be beautiful.

gelleg88

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These hot muscular instagram men and onlyfans men are delusional if they thinks that gay men are not into them just for their good looks. Guess what! They are. I saw similar comments from straight bodybuilders who complained that gay men mostly ignored their workout videos. But only watch their masturbation videos. Most of their onlyfans videos are workout videos and they are dressed. Do they really thinks that gay men wanna see a dressed muscular man lifting weights in a gym. Talk about opportunists. They just have a bit of masturbation videos. Which is most likely queerbating gay men to watch their main workout videos that gay men dont give a shit about.

Gay men dont care about bodybuilding. Therefore they dont care about watching workout videos. Gay men finds workout videos boring. Gay men are about sex. Thats the only thing they want to see is hot men having sex. These straight bodybuilders are not looking for the right audience. They should attract straight men if they wants them to watch their workout videos. Not gay men. Steven should be happy that he have subscribers.
Steven is dumb if he thinks that gay men are into him for his piano playing. He comes off as entitled. As if he was saying '' you must love and apreciate my talent as a pianist. I dont wanna be treated as a piece of meat. I'm more than just a hot man. '' Of course gay men are into him for his good looks. Once he lose his youth and his hotness, gay men will go for another young hot muscular man. All muscular men are disposable. The reason he have many followers on instagram is because he is a good looking muscular man. Thats it. Narcissism should be against the law.

If he was an average looking man who was not muscular, he would not have as many followers. Especially not gay followers. So he should be grateful to have what he got. He is the one who made his hot body the main attraction for years. So he cant complain. He wanted to be told how hot he is. Now he got that. If he didnt wanted gay men to be into him because he is hot, then he should never went to the gym in the first place. So shut up and be beautiful.
Dragged so nice you had to do it twice! ddd

• Haha
Reactions: paintact