Steven edward dehler @theonlysteven

Lobon3000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does he ever leave todricks house ? He just posted a video getting naked in todricks closet on his Twitter page. I wonder if Todrick was the one filming it.

Reactions: burrlaburr

Marco Tony

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he ever leave todricks house ? He just posted a video getting naked in todricks closet on his Twitter page. I wonder if Todrick was the one filming it.
Maybe they have a secret affair. Todrick likes hot men. Steven likes wealth.

Lobon3000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe they have a secret affair. Todrick likes hot men. Steven likes wealth.
You’re probably right. I mean he was the star and butt naked in todricks raining fellas music video I guess todrick was like I can’t let him go and told him he could come to his place whenever he wants. Almost all his new photos are at todricks house. Good for him I guess.

semajas06

Loved Member
Media
You’re probably right. I mean he was the star and butt naked in todricks raining fellas music video I guess todrick was like I can’t let him go and told him he could come to his place whenever he wants. Almost all his new photos are at todricks house. Good for him I guess.
Willingly consorting with Todrick is such a turnoff… He’s so well known to be a narcissistic sleaze and a horrible person, just ask any of the plethora of people who worked for him who he notoriously never paid. Anyone who chooses to be around him has very low standards

GuyLooking75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Willingly consorting with Todrick is such a turnoff… He’s so well known to be a narcissistic sleaze and a horrible person, just ask any of the plethora of people who worked for him who he notoriously never paid. Anyone who chooses to be around him has very low standards
I happened to notice a Drag Race Christmas special on Paramount. I was SO disappointed to find that RuPaul has brought him back. He'd disappeared from Drag Race once all the Big Brother controversy was still hot. I was hoping Ru had made the right choice to part ways with him for good. Apparently not. :-(

Reactions: semajas06

semajas06

Loved Member
Media
I happened to notice a Drag Race Christmas special on Paramount. I was SO disappointed to find that RuPaul has brought him back. He'd disappeared from Drag Race once all the Big Brother controversy was still hot. I was hoping Ru had made the right choice to part ways with him for good. Apparently not. :-(
Really gross. Appreciate a lot of what Ru does but his politics unfortunately seem to be trash.

murakami95

Superior Member
Media
He’s not involved with the newer seasons as far as I can remember. The drag race fan base hates his guts. He was always rude, unhelpful, and snippy with the queens on the show.

Reactions: semajas06

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really gross. Appreciate a lot of what Ru does but his politics unfortunately seem to be trash.
He’s not involved with the newer seasons as far as I can remember. The drag race fan base hates his guts. He was always rude, unhelpful, and snippy with the queens on the show.

He's a complete dick, but one with talent. There's a million of them in Hollywood. Todrick's personality is just public. Y'all acting like he murdered someone. I swear the outrage culture for Drag Race fans is way too crazy.

Especially since gays tend to revere famous Divas. Like what do you think Divas are? They're dicks.

semajas06

Loved Member
Media
He's a complete dick, but one with talent. There's a million of them in Hollywood. Todrick's personality is just public. Y'all acting like he murdered someone. I swear the outrage culture for Drag Race fans is way too crazy.

Especially since gays tend to revere famous Divas. Like what do you think Divas are? They're dicks.
Lol uhh speak for yourself. I don’t revere divas and I’m not a drag race fan. And talent is subjective. I find all of Todrick’s “music” and videos unbearable. No one said Todrick was the only awful person in Hollywood, he’s just the one that happened to come up in the immediate conversation, that’s why people were talking about him. And the repeated exploitation and refusal to pay hundreds of people less privileged than him as well as the multiple sexual harassment claims over the years are pretty egregious, anyone else would be and has been dragged for the same.

Cryptrobber

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol uhh speak for yourself. I don’t revere divas and I’m not a drag race fan. And talent is subjective. I find all of Todrick’s “music” and videos unbearable. No one said Todrick was the only awful person in Hollywood, he’s just the one that happened to come up in the immediate conversation, that’s why people were talking about him. And the repeated exploitation and refusal to pay hundreds of people less privileged than him as well as the multiple sexual harassment claims over the years are pretty egregious, anyone else would be and has been dragged for the same.
Ok denise. Gay men don't like divas. Let's go back to posting about Steven while you stay on that high horse.

• Haha
Reactions: TucFun

semajas06

Loved Member
Media
Ok denise. Gay men don't like divas. Let's go back to posting about Steven while you stay on that high horse.
Lol idk what all of that is supposed to mean and maybe this is hard for you to grasp but not all gay people like the same things. I’m only speaking for myself. If you want to enjoy Todrick’s “talent” no one is stopping you, and if disliking con artists and predators qualifies as being on a high horse than sure, I’ll stay here. Anyway…