Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HeavyTackle

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn dude. That is one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I had an experience sneaking some pics on a train here in Sydney a couple of weeks ago that I'll have to share with you. No faces just bod.

So I was boarding the train on my usual commute home. Walking on in front of me was a young guy, maybe mid-20s, in tight green tank, baggy jeans, hot glasses, butch but clean work boots (grrrr) … one of the most aesthetically beautiful men I’ve ever seen … perfectly proportioned. I stood a foot from him during the first part of the trip … train was busy and packed. Hot thick chest … the tank wasn’t low cut, but from the side you could see the rise of his big meaty pecs (and of course his nips were rock hard haha). They were the kind of pecs that were so constantly pumped that they twitched and bounced with any and every movement he made. Fuck! What was insane was the size and definition of his shoulders and arms. Front, lateral and rear delts were beautiful and shredded. Arms were amazingly balanced … hot big ‘ceps and tris … AND forearms. Dayum!

Wish I could have sneaked vid of this but he stood in the aisle between the seats, not just holding one of the hanging straps in one hand but grabbing a strap in each hand. Fuck! He stood there like fucking Atlas or Samson, arms spread holding on, sexy tufts of underarm hair showing and I swear …. purposely flexing for everyone to see while the train lurched side to side. Sexy fucker! It was so hot. Thick dense baseball sized ’ceps, crazy veins … and he knew it! Anyway, crowds thinned out and he sat down so I sneaked some snaps.

Probably good the jeans weren’t tight enough to show his ass, quads, calves and bulge. I prob would have creamed myself hands-free all the way home haha.