tomp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my office, we had cubicles and mine was facing directly to another male co-workers. When he wore khakis - he sported the nicest bulge. I know I could see head imprint numerous times - I never had the nerve to snap a pic. One time he had to have surgery - had to wear a special jock device during recovery. He worked in tight knit workout pants - OMG!!! The things I dreamed of - tight ass and bulge to go with it. Oh well - I have since moved on from there and cannot enjoy the sights anymore -

999alexandergrand

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: JTUK998

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is an ex-colleague of mine at the work office, hetero family dude who happens to be an alpha man sexy hunk also. The other day he told me he's started back at the gym and made some progress from leg exercises, so I took a chance and asked if I could feel his thighs to see if there is some muscular development. He's real laid back and he didn't mind, I was suddenly really horny and I moved my hands on his sexy legs which made me rock solid down below. He joked that he would come to the office the next day only wearing briefs. Hopefully I'll be able to feel his 'gym progress' around his ass and bulge if he does do that. I think he may be curious about having a horny session with me in private Screenshot_20220605-181659.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-181604.jpg

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
View attachment 108147841 Still images also captured. He’s said we’ll sort a hotel for 1 night soon and “for a laugh”, I’ll undress him out of his workwear, down to his briefs and he’ll let me feel his bulge and arse, then tease me by not knowing when his briefs would be slipped down. Wow it sounds soooo horny I can’t wait :emoji_hotsprings: View attachment 108147381 :emoji_tongue: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: View attachment 108147061
Here's the footage I have of his sexy office lad ass, which he's happy for me to capture :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
PB and JT due to comment the practice ultra horny session for his OnlyFans site.mp4

:emoji_hotsprings:

Txprvdude

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had stood next to him taking a piss while we were both rolling our heads off and since he was absentmindedly scrolling in his phone I got to check out his super thick & hairy
uncut guinea salami, with thick foreskin covering the massive head.

Due to my heightened [ecstasy induced] horniness & energy level, rushed out in front of him in order to get a souvenir vid of this exceptional guido. (Never noticed his mediocre chick until just now lmfao. She must be loaded or it’s his sister).

IMG_1852.mov

EDC Meadowlands, New Jersey 2015

Last edited:

Terevi

Legendary Member
Media
Had stood next to him taking a piss while we were both rolling our heads off and since he was absentmindedly scrolling in his phone I got to check out his[thick uncut guinea salami].

Due to my heightened [ecstasy induced] horniness & energy level, rushed out in front of him in order to get a souvenir vid of this muscled up guido.

View attachment 111883821
EDC Meadowlands, New Jersey 2015
more