Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No, I think it's hosted on this site. There's some trick if you are not paid/gold to load it at certain number of minutes past the hour. I guess I uploaded enough pics of my junk that they gave me gold a long time ago.

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I think it's hosted on this site. There's some trick if you are not paid/gold to load it at certain number of minutes past the hour. I guess I uploaded enough pics of my junk that they gave me gold a long time ago.
You get Gold Membership when you become a Verified member.

Cadell98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will occasionally take pics of hot shirtless guys around Mt apartment complex. Here I have my old roommate drinking some soda, a hot guy lounging on a chair outside, a random hot guy in the hot tub, and a random shirtless guy.

Attachments

Jtopliy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I will occasionally take pics of hot shirtless guys around Mt apartment complex. Here I have my old roommate drinking some soda, a hot guy lounging on a chair outside, a random hot guy in the hot tub, and a random shirtless guy.
I'm guessing your roommate was Russian?

Dhogan69

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well hes more then just a "hot ass"; broad shoulders, muscular arms, and lats that taper into that small waist which accentuates his butt ; hes the full package.
Nice find.
Love this description! His butt was my first draw, but you're right, everything about his body just works together in perfect harmony. Never got a view of the front of him at all but am grateful that I could capture this and make him available for objectification by others.

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pete Blake tight office ass2_Moment(2)_Original.jpeg
Still images also captured. He’s said we’ll sort a hotel for 1 night soon and “for a laugh”, I’ll undress him out of his workwear, down to his briefs and he’ll let me feel his bulge and arse, then tease me by not knowing when his briefs would be slipped down. Wow it sounds soooo horny I can’t wait :emoji_hotsprings: IMG_1138_Original.png
:emoji_tongue: :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 20220408_073324_Original.png

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Real hot alpha straight personal trainer guy at my gym with an awesomely horny arse :emoji_tongue: :emoji_tongue: :emoji_tongue:

Attachments

Reactions: Narutokun2