Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View media item 13123691
View media item 13158841soft vs hard. i’m more of a shower i’d say. it’s a quick assumption however easy to make to assume the small flaccid cock won’t grow to get as big as its larger counterpart, however there’s definitely growers out there who go from way smaller to way bigger than me or pull off other shocking feats of growth so i refrain from judgement until i see it get hard.
View media item 13183671
View media item 13183681
soft vs hard with working links ;)

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Grower here . Was in the Y sauna , beside a shorter guy with a shower dick . We had met numerous times before. Another guy came in , said something about how small I was ( looks worse because I am 6'4" )
My friend just said - wait until he gets hard . Voice of experience !!

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not sure what category I would fall under. I'm about 4" soft. I would say semi grower

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Amazing topic.

I have a buddy with an 8-inch slim, curved cock. Totally soft AND retracted it almost crawls inside him. I have another buddy 7 long x 6.5 girth, and soft you'd think he was strictly average. Cocks are an amazing thing, and in cold weather especially. They will try to go into hibernation and it's a natural reflex!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Grower here . Was in the Y sauna , beside a shorter guy with a shower dick . We had met numerous times before. Another guy came in , said something about how small I was ( looks worse because I am 6'4" )
My friend just said - wait until he gets hard . Voice of experience !!

Same here. Guys shouldn't judge us until we show it hard.

View media item 4511431

Last edited:

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Amazing topic.

I have a buddy with an 8-inch slim, curved cock. Totally soft AND retracted it almost crawls inside him. I have another buddy 7 long x 6.5 girth, and soft you'd think he was strictly average. Cocks are an amazing thing, and in cold weather especially. They will try to go into hibernation and it's a natural reflex!
I'm the same way. If you saw me in the locker room, you'd never know how big I get when hard. My cock varies a bit when soft. . .between 3-4 inches and thin. I grow to 7x6 fully hard. Moral of the story is never judge a dick by it's flaccid state.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm the same way. If you saw me in the locker room, you'd never know how big I get when hard. My cock varies a bit when soft. . .between 3-4 inches and thin. I grow to 7x6 fully hard. Moral of the story is never judge a dick by it's flaccid state.
Fuck man, 7 x 6 has been my best size experience yet.

Reactions: BCH