Ryan potter..:)

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Beast World is surprisingly good.
Heh, it actually is! Miles better than the Knight Terrors crap. Still, not as good as some of the recent Marvel events like Judgment Day and Sins of Sinister, but yeah, it's pretty fun.

Reactions: WiccanRoo

petedrumm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh, it actually is! Miles better than the Knight Terrors crap. Still, not as good as some of the recent Marvel events like Judgment Day and Sins of Sinister, but yeah, it's pretty fun.
I actually really liked Knight Terrors, it was fun! The only bad thing about it is it interrupted many on-going titles. And it ws still better than Lazarus Planet.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What other details are you looking for?

Are you saying he was losing his hair and he’s getting it restored? Was it out of what because of continual wig use? Or something else? I’m not trying to be a dick here, he’s hot no matter what, I’m just curious what the situation is

JohnnyVapid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you saying he was losing his hair and he’s getting it restored? Was it out of what because of continual wig use? Or something else? I’m not trying to be a dick here, he’s hot no matter what, I’m just curious what the situation is
He did saying wearing a wig messed up his hairline, in one of his little group message replies to someone asking what happened to his hairline.

Reactions: Caesarimp

cwtx12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry y'all I was drunk don't even know why I said this
Screen_Shot_2019_12_02_at_6.08.23_PM.0.png