Ryan Guzman

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Buck and Tommy’s kiss has been the talk of network TV for the last week. What kinds of conversations did you have with Oliver or Tim about that moment?

Oliver and I spoke [the day before we shot it]. We met briefly when I was shooting the three episodes of season two, and I think about 50 to 70 percent of the feelings I have about someone happen in the first five minutes. [I can usually tell] if they’re being genuine. I really liked Oliver. It was originally, possibly going to be with Eddie and Tommy, but that fell through. But Oliver was willing, and I think that Oliver is just such a brave, generous actor.

Lou Ferrigno Jr. on Returning to ‘9-1-1’ for Buck’s Bisexual Awakening

They were originally gonna do Eddie/Tommy, and with they way they brought up Eddie's catcholic guilt this episode.... OMG I don't wanna delude myself but it's getting harder :sob:

monstermilo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh god so as we fear, its probably ryan who doesnt wanna portray a gay/bi character. which is sad cuz then why did the writers give us so many cute scenes where theres undertones of buck and eddie being into each other LOL - i mean even oliver said he always felt like there was something between them. their chemistry is undeniable

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh god so as we fear, its probably ryan who doesnt wanna portray a gay/bi character. which is sad cuz then why did the writers give us so many cute scenes where theres undertones of buck and eddie being into each other LOL - i mean even oliver said he always felt like there was something between them. their chemistry is undeniable

I don't know... Some people think it's that they couldn't bring Natalia's actress back to be Buck's pair on the restaurant scene. Others think it's because Oliver Stark himself wanted to explore Buck's sexuality this season. Better not to jump to conclusions. We still have at least a season and a half.
Just want them to get rid of Marisol as soon as possible because the actress is a bitch.

LeoBas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As you fear probably…

People have no idea the reason behind them not doing Eddie!Tommy but are already jumping to conclusions that it’s probably Ryan’s fault. Ryan has stated multiple times that he’s open to a Buddie romance but people always seem to forget to mention that part or the fact that it was Ryan who gave us the “Buddie” ship name.

The way they drag that man through the mud and always woobify Oliver because he can’t do no wrong is honestly so tiring.