Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well now he and Nico have suddenly unfollowed each other... And all of Nico's old likes on his pics aren't there anymore (and vice versa). Is this a bad cover up? LOL

I remember they were there because I used to wonder how they even knew each other but then I remembered that Nico was his ex's co-star/bff on the only thing she's ever acted in.
So there’s history there

It’s possible Nico didn’t unfollow him and Ryan blocked him. That would remove the follow and likes from his posts I think.

Last edited:

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn. Ryan is messy as hell. I can see why him and the ex were together and why they are not together.

brubakej

Admired Member
Media
What is y'all opinion on the new season 7 of 9-1-1 on ABC? I think this will be its last season. It seems not to be written as well as it was on Fox. The story line so far is kind of weak too. Hope Ryan and Oliver have something line up after the show ends.

Mesa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is y'all opinion on the new season 7 of 9-1-1 on ABC? I think this will be its last season. It seems not to be written as well as it was on Fox. The story line so far is kind of weak too. Hope Ryan and Oliver have something line up after the show ends.
With the amount of promotion ABC has been doing for the show? From what I've seen they've had the best ratings for the show in years and have outright won the ratings night with the first two episodes. I think ABC is the right fit for the show, it might be smaller seasons moving forward or maybe they'll have bigger seasons no one knows for sure.
Fox fucked up when they decided to let go of this show and keep lone star - that one is in danger of cancellation after their fifth season.

Also Ryan Murphy just moved his entire operations back to ABC/Disney, I think they'll keep his show around as long as it performs well with the ratings.

Caliops

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The girlies on Twitter and TikTok are sure that Buddie will finally happen this season, since ABC seems to be leaning on them for promo (I think Oliver Stark even mentioned it in an interview).
I personally am not holding my breath, sounds like typical network TV queerbaiting lol

As_tas

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah, Season 8 is imminent. Deadline I think lists the show as one of those whose next season is more-or-less guaranteed.
Besides, this show has the backings of nepotism. It won't go away that easily.
The girlies on Twitter and TikTok are sure that Buddie will finally happen this season, since ABC seems to be leaning on them for promo (I think Oliver Stark even mentioned it in an interview).
I personally am not holding my breath, sounds like typical network TV queerbaiting lol
It's classic shipbaiting, but they don't really promise anything so I won't count it as queerbaiting.
Well now he and Nico have suddenly unfollowed each other... And all of Nico's old likes on his pics aren't there anymore (and vice versa). Is this a bad cover up? LOL

I remember they were there because I used to wonder how they even knew each other but then I remembered that Nico was his ex's co-star/bff on the only thing she's ever acted in.
I remember in MG someone said he'd been chatting with a gay guy on Instagram. Said gay guy followed Ryan last I checked, but a few days later he unfollowed Ryan, presumably he was blocked.
This is probably what happened with Nico too. A bad coverup.

Dieur4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, Season 8 is imminent. Deadline I think lists the show as one of those whose next season is more-or-less guaranteed.
Besides, this show has the backings of nepotism. It won't go away that easily.

It's classic shipbaiting, but they don't really promise anything so I won't count it as queerbaiting.

I remember in MG someone said he'd been chatting with a gay guy on Instagram. Said gay guy followed Ryan last I checked, but a few days later he unfollowed Ryan, presumably he was blocked.
This is probably what happened with Nico too. A bad coverup.
I feel like the baiting is a lot more explicit this promo season where I'm anticipating an event to make Buck and Eddie closer than before.

As_tas

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel like the baiting is a lot more explicit this promo season where I'm anticipating an event to make Buck and Eddie closer than before.
Oh they will, but not in the way people expect it to be.

And the show do give what people want: more interaction between Buck and Eddie unlike the drought that is Season 6

LeoBas

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh they will, but not in the way people expect it to be.

And the show do give what people want: more interaction between Buck and Eddie unlike the drought that is Season 6
Girl, what you know? Share with the class :rolleyes:

Honestly I’m not even watching this season but I’ve heard great things about it and from seeing the intersection in Twitter. The fact that Tim is back and Kristen is in charge anymore is a great sign and maybe I’ll watch once the whole season is in Hulu.

Reactions: bifaceted

As_tas

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Girl, what you know? Share with the class :rolleyes:

Honestly I’m not even watching this season but I’ve heard great things about it and from seeing the intersection in Twitter. The fact that Tim is back and Kristen is in charge anymore is a great sign and maybe I’ll watch once the whole season is in Hulu.
It's mostly based off a twitter user who has been throwing off hints here and there, but:

Buck will be revealed as bisexual by starting a relationship with Lou Ferrigno Jr's character and he will come out to Eddie.

Dieur4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's mostly based off a twitter user who has been throwing off hints here and there, but:

Buck will be revealed as bisexual by starting a relationship with Lou Ferrigno Jr's character and he will come out to Eddie.
Tommy is coming back? It's been a long time since we last saw Tommy, what is his sexual orientation?

Shy_Guy93

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe we've had any mention of his sexuality or past relationships on the show. He's coming back in episode 3 in what's being theorized the 118 and Tommy steal a helicopter to rescue Athena/Bobby and episode 4 will deal with the fallout and likely suspencion leading to the teased basketball scene between the male characters and potential Buck/Tommy flirting scene.

bifaceted

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Which twitter user is this? I keep hearing this rumor but I can’t tell if it’s totally fake or not.

Mesa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sounds like something taken from fanfiction honestly.

It could be true, good on them if it is true. But the way they kept Shannon's return a secret, I'd think they'd keep anything involving plotlines or storylines secret too for the rest of the cast.
Will be interesting to see if there's truth to it though for sure.

As_tas

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tommy is coming back? It's been a long time since we last saw Tommy, what is his sexual orientation?
His sexuality was never mentioned, but at one episode he talked about scars and girlfriends. It really doesn't mean anything though since they easily can retcon that, or gives a convenient explanation.
I don't believe we've had any mention of his sexuality or past relationships on the show. He's coming back in episode 3 in what's being theorized the 118 and Tommy steal a helicopter to rescue Athena/Bobby and episode 4 will deal with the fallout and likely suspencion leading to the teased basketball scene between the male characters and potential Buck/Tommy flirting scene.
And the 9-1-1 x Bachelor emergency proves that the team won't have any lasting repercussions.

The basketball scene though, idk. There can potentially be SOMETHING happening but we don't really know what is it.
Which twitter user is this? I keep hearing this rumor but I can’t tell if it’s totally fake or not.
I'm afraid if the username got posted here the insider would be in trouble, so no. Sorry, can't tell you.
Sounds like something taken from fanfiction honestly.

It could be true, good on them if it is true. But the way they kept Shannon's return a secret, I'd think they'd keep anything involving plotlines or storylines secret too for the rest of the cast.
Will be interesting to see if there's truth to it though for sure.
It does feel like fanfiction for sure.

I don't put too much hope for it but at the same time I'll be happy if that's true.

Reactions: LMonster1397