Ryan Guzman

Javard1985

Cherished Member
Media
Oh god the chemistry between those two is awful. It takes me out of the show. I think Eddie would have been good as well. I actually didn't think about that one.

He's not exactly going to say he didn't want to play a gay role in public. Let's be real lol. All celebs put on a public face and say something different behind closed doors. It's all marketing and selling. So let's not put too much stock in what he stated in an interview and treat that as gospel. Not saying he's the reason, but his mouth also isn't a good source either :)
I agree with you.

sjjr2

Cherished Member
Media
Long shot but... A friend told me there was a tiktok acct posting clips of celebs tickled. Apparently there was a video of someone really quickly tickling Ryan's foot and he pulled away.... The tiktok acct is now gone but does anyone know if this was legit - have u ever seen the video or know where I can find it ....

• Wow
Reactions: JonTyler

TaylorDunn97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro had grindr AND scruff on his phone. I don't believe he's fully straight but if he never comes out officially its fine. I still think he's mostly into girls. The IMPORTANT thing is that he finally chopped his hair off and groomed again. That break from filming was rough.
The Grindr and scruff was on a screenshot he shared not his phone

Reactions: Yobenjamin97

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The Grindr and scruff was on a screenshot he shared not his phone
I love when you people come on here offering defenses Guzman himself hasn't even suggested. LMAO