Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They're doing very well separately so no need for another rematch. And not a lot of guys can take that BBC. Expert he maybe but Josh didn't handle that well.
He did appear to handle it well though... But maybe that does speak to why there's been no rematch. I think they made a great on-cam pair though.

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes love peachy true icon! Don’t know why people are jealous of him
That grifter is nobody's icon, and will be forgotten with the rest of the declining gaybaiters.

Malik Delgaty>>>>>>>>>

Matthew Ellis is the new it blonde guy

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think his best ever scene was with Josh Moore, IDK if it started that way but there were two scenes, one on the bed and one in the bathtub. Was like watching him fuck a Disney prince :innocent:.
That scene was an attempt to recapture the magic from Rhyheim's first scene with Sean Zevran. Although the scene with Josh was cute, it doesn't come anywhere close to Rhyheim's breakout scene with Sean zevran. Rhyheim has shot so many scenes in Brazil that are 10x better than Josh collaboration.

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The new video is also a raw fucking not a flip flop. Such a waste of Harold’s ass
I do agree it should have been a flip-flop scene. A missed opportunity. Rhyheim shines best in flip-flop scenes. He's not a naturally bottom; so when he bottoms exclusively for another top, it does nothing for me. He comes off mechanically when he bottoms. Perhaps Rhyheim might be cash in later when Harold decides to bottom.

Reactions: Mr_Know_It_All

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That scene was an attempt to recapture the magic from Rhyheim's first scene with Sean Zevran. Although the scene with Josh was cute, it doesn't come anywhere close to Rhyheim's breakout scene with Sean zevran. Rhyheim has shot so many scenes in Brazil that are 10x better than Josh collaboration.
Taste I guess. I've kinda kept up but found very few of the guys/scenes as hot as the Josh one. Josh just had a uniquely contrasting quality with Rhyheim (not just race but whole package) that really worked for me.

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Taste I guess. I've kinda kept up but found very few of the guys/scenes as hot as the Josh one. Josh just had a uniquely contrasting quality with Rhyheim (not just race but whole package) that really worked for me.

Sean Zevran matched Rhyheim's sensuality & raw energy, which is why that scene went viral. Josh came off contrived and mechanical. The chemistry just wasn't there. I believe that was the last time Rhyheim did a scene with him.

Reactions: Mr_Know_It_All

Nalyd4Slave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sean Zevran matched Rhyheim's sensuality & raw energy, which is why that scene went viral. Josh came off contrived and mechanical. The chemistry just wasn't there. I believe that was the last time Rhyheim did a scene with him.
Why do raw energies have to be matching? Like I said, taste I guess :).

Reactions: BonnieRay18

Randomized

Superior Member
Media
Not taking a cock on cam does not make one a "gay baiter." So sick of this thirsty bitch bullshit!
I'd be more Ok with it if Peachy didn't outright send pictures of cocks pressed against his asshole, as if he's actually going to fuck.

He knows exactly what its implying, and he knows that he's not actually going to do any of it.

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
I'd be more Ok with it if Peachy didn't outright send pictures of cocks pressed against his asshole, as if he's actually going to fuck.

He knows exactly what its implying, and he knows that he's not actually going to do any of it.
I’m not going to get into an argument on that here, but he’s been very clear on what his limits are. If you get “baited” into thinking he’ll go past those limits, it’s on you.

Randomized

Superior Member
Media
I’m not going to get into an argument on that here, but he’s been very clear on what his limits are. If you get “baited” into thinking he’ll go past those limits, it’s on you.
He hasn't been clear. In fact, I don't know what his limits are at all, where has he said this?