Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The scene featuring Rhyheim, Ace Carter, and SWCollegeboys (Oliver Marks and Carter Collins) was quite disappointing. Ace struggled to get it hard.

Rhyheim cumming inside Carter in the end was hot though, as well as Oliver giving Rhyheim a messy facial. But it's unfortunate we didn't get to see Carter cum while being fucked by Rhyhehim. It felt like the scene ended abruptly.
I think Ace is never fully hard, most of his scenes his dick is in rubber mode.

JustActinUp

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The scene featuring Rhyheim, Ace Carter, and SWCollegeboys (Oliver Marks and Carter Collins) was quite disappointing. Ace struggled to get it hard.

Rhyheim cumming inside Carter in the end was hot though, as well as Oliver giving Rhyheim a messy facial. But it's unfortunate we didn't get to see Carter cum while being fucked by Rhyhehim. It felt like the scene ended abruptly.
Ace Carter was the weakest link in that scene. He could barely sustain a erection. As always, Rhyheim did the heavy lifting.

Reactions: Fan2765

top2bottom1069

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No bro that’s jhom Ramos and Rico Marlon it’s on the internet as well.

Both Marlon Costa and Rico Marlon had worked with Rhyheim.

Rhyheim fucked Rico Marlon last year.
Marlon Costa fucked Rhyheim recently.

So which one are you talking about?

Psycho7988

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be
Both Marlon Costa and Rico Marlon had worked with Rhyheim.

Rhyheim fucked Rico Marlon last year.
Marlon Costa fucked Rhyheim recently.

So which one are you talking about?bro please go to the first post where someone asked about Jhon Ramos . There I have talked about Jhon and then I asked why someone posted about Jhon in Rhyheim’s thread. So I simple answered whoever asked about Jhon . I’m don’t understand why you are talking about Marlon where I didn’t even mention about him at all. I talked about Jhon Ramos bottoming for Rico Marlon which has nothing to do with Rhyheim. I have clearly said this in my previous replies.

Reactions: EduDudu

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Anyone know where to find his 2021 content (when he was off JFF)? I've seen a few of those videos, and they are some of the best I've ever seen (especially the one with Joaquin Santana). I just subscribed to his JFF, which is amazing, but it doesn't look like he ever uploaded them there.