Public Shower Stories

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Third year college, middle of the afternoon, I decided to take a shower. Put a towel around my waist, flip flops, and walked to the comunity showers. We didn't have private ones.
There were about a dozen shower heads, no one there...GREAT. I hated for anyone to stare at me and I felt they did. A minute later, a guy came in, took off his towel to show the hairest body of jet black I had ever seen. Of course, he looked immediately to my dick. He got in the corner shower, I was in about the middle. Honestly, he looked like he had a black suit on, he was so hairy.
But, I couldn't see a dick and just a little sac. Now, I was quite hairy, but not like that. It was ok until he bent over with his back toward me. His butt cheeks and crack was so damned hairy, I was afraid I would get erect. So, I hurried up, dried off and went to my room. In a few, I heard someone say 'hello'. Went to the door in my towel, it was Mr. Hairy. He ask if he could come in. I let him in, we introduced...I asked him what was up. He just looked down at my bulge in the towel, and aske if he could touch it. I stepped back and he apologized. It's not a problem, just very aggressive. He pushed the door closed, dropped his towel and jerked mine off. He said 'may I', as his knees were on the floor and half my dick was deep in his mouth. HOW COULD I SAY NO? We became very good friends. Still today.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
fitness first gym showers, wanking and cumming as guy in opposite cubicle does the same. 3 days ago.

This is the only reason I want to go to the gym. :biggrin1:

In my late teens I used to go swimming with my best mate, and quite often we'd both get hard in the showers and then have a wank once we got back to his house.

flaimboy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. had some oldish (older than me at least..) guy jerk himself off in the open cubicle shower opposite mine at the local pools one, i had noticed him staring at me showering and was horny enough to tease him to hell by bending over, soaping up cock for him to see etc.. he jizzed on the wall juat as i left.

2. same guy but probably about 3 months later, we were in the gym showers (individual stall but with a gap at the bottom). i was teasing him by making my hard cocks shadow display on the floor- next to the space on the floor where he could see it. Watched his hand shadow close around his cock shadow and beat off

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One day after a good long hard work out....and the sauna, went to shower- they were all full but the one all the way down on the right (single showers with curtain), felt great, got a good all over lather going, was pulling back my foreskin and noticed the guy across from me with his curtain 1/2 open/closed...lathering up and we made eye contact- very nicely built older guy, hairy (a weakness) also saw him lathering up...so he reached up slid his curtain open a tad further, so I did simillar... we had a very nice intense 'wank' watching each other... had to bite my lip to keep from groaning...
the guy really hosed down the wall with his spunk, nice fat uncut cock...

later found out that the last 2 stalls are the 'watch stalls' i.e if you see someoen there with the curtain not fully closed there might be some 'show and play'...really depends on the mood and who/what it is...

Sexycock54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok so here is my story, me and my buddy ran laps after practice and were real hot and kinda tired, but we felt really dirty and decided to get a shower like always, so we stripped down and got in, we soaped up and showered down, and i noticed then that i really had to go to0 the bathroom, so i said dude, be right back i gotta piss, so i ran to the bathroom naked and just started to piss, i heard the door open so i half turned and saw that it was my buddy, so you had to piss now too i asked, he didnt say anything but walked up to me and just started to rub my ass, i just look at him, finished pissing and turned around, he grabbed my cock and backed up pulling my dick with him back to the shower, once we were there he dropped down and started sucking, and i just let it all go, he came up and sucked my nipples, then i pushed him down and stuck my cock in his ass and just f'ed him to no end, once i was done he came down on me and just f'ed me all over, it was akward but nice

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was one particular health club in Birmingham with alternating days for men use.
The sauna was right across from the open shower stalls and if you got in there quick enough to get an empty bench on the middle wall, you could see all sorts of showering studs as well as several DOMs and lurkers.

I was in there one slow afternoon and enjoying the view of a handsome black guy showering and soaping up his nice fat cock. When he got through and turned the water off he came straight in the sauna and sat across from me. I was sitting on my towel and he did the same. No one else was in there so we made a few adjustments on our cock positions and his started getting hard. About that time someone else joined us so I got up and went to the steam room next door. About the time I closed the door, the black dude came in and sat close enough to me that I knees touched.

First thing he asked me was I "vice" and I told him no. Vice squad was back about hassling and arrestling gays and bi's in adult book stores but I had not heard of any busts in the health clubs. I replied, "I wasn't" and with that he started stroking his cock. Even though the sauna and steam rooms both had glass doors, you couldn't see in or out the steam room because of the moisture on the door. He reached over and took hold of my cock so I grasped his with my hand and we started beating each other off, cumming about the same time. I didn't usually go that far but on occasion exchanged phone numbers, but this time there were not many using the gym or backroom facilities so I figured what the hell. I never saw him again but I'd say it was a good 9" with a nice cut mushroom head. Maybe this should have been posted under steam rooms instead of showers? :rolleyes:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Before they changed the shower curtains (now they have 'clear' strips about chest high), they were floor to ceiling (about 7 feet) saw a nice looking guy step out of the shower, dick a bit 'plump'...thought nothing of it....then a few minutes later ANOTHER guy came out of the shower stall, dick also 'plump'.....never would have thought of it....

then the curtains changed...wonder why?? lol

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Third year college, middle of the afternoon, I decided to take a shower. Put a towel around my waist, flip flops, and walked to the comunity showers. We didn't have private ones.
There were about a dozen shower heads, no one there...GREAT. I hated for anyone to stare at me and I felt they did. A minute later, a guy came in, took off his towel to show the hairest body of jet black I had ever seen. Of course, he looked immediately to my dick. He got in the corner shower, I was in about the middle. Honestly, he looked like he had a black suit on, he was so hairy.
But, I couldn't see a dick and just a little sac. Now, I was quite hairy, but not like that. It was ok until he bent over with his back toward me. His butt cheeks and crack was so damned hairy, I was afraid I would get erect. So, I hurried up, dried off and went to my room. In a few, I heard someone say 'hello'. Went to the door in my towel, it was Mr. Hairy. He ask if he could come in. I let him in, we introduced...I asked him what was up. He just looked down at my bulge in the towel, and aske if he could touch it. I stepped back and he apologized. It's not a problem, just very aggressive. He pushed the door closed, dropped his towel and jerked mine off. He said 'may I', as his knees were on the floor and half my dick was deep in his mouth. HOW COULD I SAY NO? We became very good friends. Still today.

If he was that hairy I would have gotten hard too. What nationality is he? Hairiest guy I've ever been with was Greek.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I go to this spa every so often, and it's set up with an Asian-style bath. The rule to go into the bath pool is that you need to shower first, so they have showers along the walls, then you make your way to the bath. There was this Asian dude showering there once-tall, muscular, and huge! And he must have realized I was looking, because he took his dear sweet time facing outward (in my direction) the entire time.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once I was in the locker room and this man, for no apparent reason threw down his towel showing off his massive cock, then like piranha to meat all the men ran to him and got on their knees and fought to lick, touch, and fondle his penis whilst he stood there flexing and gloating about how awesomely sexy he was.

Did I mention he came a gallon and covered all 20 or so of his suddenly hypnotized admirers?

Trufax.