College Shower Stories

D

deleted22748311

Share stories from when you first started taking showers in college, and any other stories you have. Was the communal shower on a guys-only floor, or did ladies share the same showers too?

Anyone ever shave in the showers? How did you walk from your room through the hall to the shower - robe, towel, or swinging freely? Did contagious boners ever pop up in the hallway or waiting in line for a shower head?

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived on a guys-only floor in my freshman year. It was an awakening for me to be in the communal showers. I saw my roommate naked all the time but to see the other guys too? I’d have to make my water colder when needed. In the morning, saw a number of half masts frequently. Being on this floor just made everything seem more relaxed, and guys could be guys. Boners happened every now and then, but it was treated as more of a funny thing, although I found it more hot. Most would have towels between room and bathroom.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a tour guide while in college in upstate NY. Last all male class (1977) at a school founded in 1793. As women began to apply that year for the first co-ed class, a mom and daughter from NJ wanted to visit someone they knew from their town. He lived on the top floor of the all male freshman dorm which was nicknamed The Flightdeck. Rather a wild place. Communal showers halfway down the hall.

Opening the stair door to his hallway you can just guess there's a hockey player buckass naked (with a magnificent ass btw) walking down the hall with a towel over his arm. I fumbled something about going the wrong way though i wasn't, took them down a flight and to the opposite end of the building before going back upstairs.

Now opened the stair door, he's taken his sweet time and is full frontal in front of us about to turn the corner to his room.

"Jim!" exclaims the mom with a gleeful smile. I'm wondering who knew her better, the mom or the daughter... and how.

Brant Stevens

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in a dorm my first year of college. The shower room had stalls, but they were open with no doors so you could see who was showering around you. I figured out how to schedule my shower each morning so it was often just me and this one really hot sophomore from down the hall. He had a nice tight muscled body. I would pick the stall across from him and when he was faced away from me, I would admire his body and jack off. Yes, I was young and horny.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lived in a dorm my first year of college. The shower room had stalls, but they were open with no doors so you could see who was showering around you. I figured out how to schedule my shower each morning so it was often just me and this one really hot sophomore from down the hall. He had a nice tight muscled body. I would pick the stall across from him and when he was faced away from me, I would admire his body and jack off. Yes, I was young and horny.
Hot! My dorm was open showers so although a boner would pop up every now and then by me or otjers, no opportunity to rub one out, unless I was by myself, and it was easy to hear the bathroom door swing open.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was a commuter student so my experience was in the school's gym showers which were communal. I had started to lift weights in the gym as an 18yo freshman. I distinctly remember this one morning I had stripped at my locker and was just about to close the it when a guy walked up to the locker next to mine and opened his. He stripped beautifully nude and had a smooth bubble butt. I instantly got hard and tried to hide it with my open door between us as I discreetly admired him.

I made a quick break for the communal showers when he turned away, turned on the water, and started stroking to get it out of my system as quickly as possible. Guess who walked into the shower room mid-stroke? Yep, that same guy. I quickly turned away, but it was too late and I had to stifle my moans as I shot a nice load into the gutter. He didn't seem to mind and took the shower head 2 down from me. I guess he was accustomed to guys admiring his fine form.

I started to understand that I was attracted to guys a little more than girls which made many of those shower sessions...harder than I expected. This was before the towel dance craze started so there were plenty of opportunities to enjoy the views.

BodyworksHBG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a dream job summer after my freshman year of college. Well, the job was fun, but it was the living arrangements that were the real dream…a wet dream!

My Work Study position as a student assistant in the Athletic Trainer’s room for the past year. My boss was so pleased with my work that he got me hired as the live-in trainer for the University’s summer wrestling camp.

For three 3-week sessions, I lived on a dorm floor with 20 wrestlers and an RA. The building was an old military barracks. It was the dorm bathroom that made it so interesting.

You walked in the door and on either side were four sinks with mirrors and shelves. To your left was a pair of long trough urinals, to the right were eight toilets. Along the back wall were eight shower heads. What was most noticeable by their absence was that there were no stalls around the toilets nor curtains in front of the showers. All was wide open and visible!

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What was most noticeable by their absence was that there were no stalls around the toilets nor curtains in front of the showers. All was wide open and visible!
Cole Field House at U of Maryland had toilets right next to each other with no stalls. I stumbled across them empty and was at first puzzled, then aroused at the possibilities. It has since been torn down and rebuilt to modern (boring) standards.

hornmiguel

Cherished Member
Media
First semester I was in a brand new dorm building. The showers were all private stalls with curtains.

Second semester one of my friends roommates flunked out of school so he needed a new roomie. It was a lot older building with way smaller rooms, but rooming with a friend was a way better option.

On the first morning of living together we both headed to the showers together. I had used the bathrooms on that floor but never seen the shower situation. It was in its own room through 2 double doors, just one big open room. We walked in and I felt a little shy just because I hadn’t been in an open shower environment like that in a while, especially with a friend. He was obviously used to it and had no shame, hung his towel and headed for one of the shower heads. He kept talking to me the whole time. I didn’t want to go too far away, but also not right next to him, so I left an open one in between.

We showered together almost every morning, and after the first couple of days would take the one’s rights next to each other.

In the spring me and a bunch of guys on our floor played on a flag football team. There were about a dozen of us that would play, and we’d all come back and shower together after the games. There were only like 8 shower heads I think, less than the number of dudes on the team. Usually some guys would wait with their towels around their waist, but a few guys would just stroll up and SHARE a shower head. That happened once with me and I was a little bit shocked but also kinda flattered.