Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used a vial of PLLA diluted in 10ml Bac water last night. The process was pretty straight forward. I’m about 8 hours post injection and everything looks good. Seems like I’ve re absorbed most of the Bac water, but there’s still a noticeable plumping effect.

Real results won’t be noticeable for 4-8 weeks still

Attachments

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you use a single entry point Flag? Results look good so far.
No I used 3, maybe 4 entry points. I use 25gx50mm cannulas. Even if I used a central entry point, I don’t think I wouldn’t be able to reach everywhere.
The only real downside to making multiple pilot holes is more potential bruising. And I have developed some bruising since my first post. But that’s nothing I’m worried about.

And I’ve gained about .25” in mseg. The Bac water must’ve absorbed by now, so I’m guessing injecting the Bac water might have plumped the existing HA.

Reactions: clcarter22

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you fill past the circumcision line?
I didn’t fill past the circ line. But the PLLA is a liquid, and I figured some would migrate past the circ line with massage. I have been periodically massaging to hopefully get an even distribution of PLLA

Reactions: clcarter22

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figured I’d give a 2 week update.

It’s recommended to massage and work the PLLA for a week after injection to avoid nodules and get even distribution. Unsurprisingly this affected my existing HA. Probably also because I added 10ml Bac water. The Ha clumped in certain areas. So I’ve removed about 2-3ml of HA with a syringe.

The good news is after removing the HA, I’m still 6.25 mseg, which is where I started. I’d actually be very happy if I could continue removing HA and maintain my size with the collagen from PLLA.

It’ll be another 4-6 weeks for final results. Then I’ll decide whether I want to do another vial

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 week update

More of the same. Removed another 3-4ml of HA while maintaining my current size.
I’ve decided to do another vile of plla at 6 weeks, as I’d like to purge all of the existing HA of possible.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 week update

In the last 6 weeks, I’ve probably removed 10ml or more of the HA I had. My size went down from 6.25 mseg to 6, which isn’t bad considering.

Today I injected a second vial of PLLA / sculptra. I’ll update in another 6 weeks. Hoping to keep my size and remove the remaining HA