Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used a vial of PLLA diluted in 10ml Bac water last night. The process was pretty straight forward. I’m about 8 hours post injection and everything looks good. Seems like I’ve re absorbed most of the Bac water, but there’s still a noticeable plumping effect.

Real results won’t be noticeable for 4-8 weeks still

Attachments

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you use a single entry point Flag? Results look good so far.
No I used 3, maybe 4 entry points. I use 25gx50mm cannulas. Even if I used a central entry point, I don’t think I wouldn’t be able to reach everywhere.
The only real downside to making multiple pilot holes is more potential bruising. And I have developed some bruising since my first post. But that’s nothing I’m worried about.

And I’ve gained about .25” in mseg. The Bac water must’ve absorbed by now, so I’m guessing injecting the Bac water might have plumped the existing HA.

Reactions: clcarter22

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you fill past the circumcision line?
I didn’t fill past the circ line. But the PLLA is a liquid, and I figured some would migrate past the circ line with massage. I have been periodically massaging to hopefully get an even distribution of PLLA

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Figured I’d give a 2 week update.

It’s recommended to massage and work the PLLA for a week after injection to avoid nodules and get even distribution. Unsurprisingly this affected my existing HA. Probably also because I added 10ml Bac water. The Ha clumped in certain areas. So I’ve removed about 2-3ml of HA with a syringe.

The good news is after removing the HA, I’m still 6.25 mseg, which is where I started. I’d actually be very happy if I could continue removing HA and maintain my size with the collagen from PLLA.

It’ll be another 4-6 weeks for final results. Then I’ll decide whether I want to do another vial

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 week update

More of the same. Removed another 3-4ml of HA while maintaining my current size.
I’ve decided to do another vile of plla at 6 weeks, as I’d like to purge all of the existing HA of possible.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6 week update

In the last 6 weeks, I’ve probably removed 10ml or more of the HA I had. My size went down from 6.25 mseg to 6, which isn’t bad considering.

Today I injected a second vial of PLLA / sculptra. I’ll update in another 6 weeks. Hoping to keep my size and remove the remaining HA

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been 5 weeks since my last PLLA injection. I believe I have just about removed the entire base layer of HA, with only small scattered pockets left.
I am currently 5.75 mseg. My size before using filler was 5.3. So each vial of PLLA has probably added a little less that a quarter inch.
For reference each vial has 150mg PLLA, and is spread across ~8 inch bpel.

I think I’ll add another 2 vials of PLLA this weekend or next. And hopefully that’ll be the last time I inject anything into my cock

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My practitioner I've been going to now uses Radiesse blended with HA.

So CaHa microspheres vs PLLA (Scultpra).

Same principle though. I asked why Radiesse vs Sculptra and he said he has more experience with Radiesse and it has an even lower incidence of negative reactions. But the concept is the same.

As for PLLA, there are docs blending that with HA. One example is PenisFill in the UK.
Is there any differences in feel, appearance and how long long either combo(Radiesse/HA vs PLLA/HA)?

The before and afters on that Penisfill site do look really good.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some great results, aesthetically speaking. How are you feeling?
Thanks, everything’s feeling good. I think a little hyaluronic acid migrated into the pubic fat pad after injecting the PLLA. I can feel a small lump, but started using Hyaluronidase to break that up.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any differences in feel, appearance and how long long either combo(Radiesse/HA vs PLLA/HA)?

The before and afters on that Penisfill site do look really good.
Fillers / biostimulators don’t seem to affect function or sensitivity.
I can’t speak on radiesse results, which is mcha calcium combined with HA. But mcha works on the same principle as PLLA, stimulating collagen production.
I’ve just been using straight PLLA without adding any HA.
The penisfill results are a combo of PLLA and HA. It’s possible the added collagen from PLLA makes the HA more stable, but I don’t want to deal with HA anymore because it degrades too quick.

I’m hoping the collagen I’ve built lasts years, which seems to be the case when used in the face. But I’ll report on how it holds up over time

abennet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Impressive! How do you handle pain for the injections - the videos I’ve seen with HA seem pretty rough with the cannulas.

flagship

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impressive! How do you handle pain for the injections - the videos I’ve seen with HA seem pretty rough with the cannulas.
The cannula doesn’t actually hurt. I pump beforehand with a bathmate to get some fluid under the skin. That makes it easier to move the cannula around. I’ll usually use topical numbing cream, but that’s just to help with making the initial pilot holes.
The cannula was pretty uncomfortable the first couple times, but idk if that was because I didn’t pump then, or because I was breaking up connective tissue