Sexuality
Unsure

mostloyal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you never met a straight man?
And they be just seem real cozy to me. I’ve also never known of a straight men celebrating friendiversary with 1 single friend. It’s usually a group. I’m not saying it’s definitive I’m just sayin…

Last edited:

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i mean, people were also saying froy gutierrez and richard madden were just good friends, and some legit did not believe either to be gay, and then froy and madden end things and shortly after froy is seen hanging out with zane phillips(who was already openly gay at the time) a lot, and people thought they were only friends until froy is making out with zane on camera.
so it's not like it's impossible percy is gay or bi. sure he could just be joking around with a friend. but he could also just be showing his affection towards his boyfriend

Elitrian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bisexuals are a thing. just because a dude fucks women doesn't mean he doesn't fuck dudes
people on this site just believe that people are straight or gay, there's no in-between or shades of grey. Literally took a break from this site due to the rank biphobia and attacks you get if you even suggest (with evidence) that someone isn't 100% straight (or gay)!