Percy Hynes White

Magnetite

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Damn! Did I really start some shit? I was just speculating!:joy:

At the very least, this thread has woken up again. Not pleasant to see all the fighting and cattiness, but one takes that as a standard assumption on LPSG, and I've missed seeing some activity on the thread so at least it's getting active again. :p Hope Percy'll have some interesting projects in the future and I love his photoshoots.

Reactions: Zi19 and Empirerec

ThatOneGuyOverThere

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
people on this site just believe that people are straight or gay, there's no in-between or shades of grey. Literally took a break from this site due to the rank biphobia and attacks you get if you even suggest (with evidence) that someone isn't 100% straight (or gay)!

Honey the problem is: there's no evidence. It's nothing to do with biphobia (THIS time). Str8 boys being weird is a tale as old as time.

mostloyal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Like why feel some people on here the need to prove that he's straight soo badly? Why can't he eventually be bi or gay or pan or whatever? Can't we just have a crush on him and daydream or wonder about him a little without someone freaking out over it?
That’s what I be saying! Motherfuckers be gettin bent outta shape and shit:joy:. Just smoke some weed and chill

• Haha
Reactions: Zi19 and Magnetite

Walking_Zombie

Mythical Member
Media
Like why feel some people on here the need to prove that he's straight soo badly? Why can't he eventually be bi or gay or pan or whatever? Can't we just have a crush on him and daydream or wonder about him a little without someone freaking out over it?
Like why feel some people on here need to prove that he's gay, bi or pan soo badly? Why can't he just be straight or whatever. Can't we just have a crush on him and daydream about him a little without someone freaking out over the fact that he's straight until he says otherwise?

Fatgyver

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any proof?
there are several reasons why you shouldn't ask that question in this forum. Yes, but, he was underage and we don't discuss that here. I'll leave it at that. Sooooooooooo...if you want particulars, read the 12 pages of the thread to find out why.

justsomeoneoutthere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like why feel some people on here need to prove that he's gay, bi or pan soo badly? Why can't he just be straight or whatever. Can't we just have a crush on him and daydream about him a little without someone freaking out over the fact that he's straight until he says otherwise?
You don't actually think "someone's straight till he says otherwise" is a logic? My goddd, dude, Rock Hunter was gay ASF and had to plsy straight for the girls who went to watch his movies etc. Percy's the same. A teen idol, his whole fan demographic and everything would change if he lost all the girls and young women who are his fans. So there's a definitely a point why he could be queer but doesn't say it out openly. And don't come at me with the Kit Connor still has girl fans etc. That's completely different, bc he's famous for playing a bisexual character and that he's the same in real life is just uninteresting to people

Reactions: SpaceMan07