Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

Jaylad

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Went to Nuffield Moorgate yesterday. Hadn’t been since pre Covid when there was plenty of action. It was way harder this time in the spa. Regular staff visits but it was busy in general. Was alone with two guys clearly keen for a few mins where we both wanked but quickly had to stop as people came in. Not sure if I’d rush back. Caught some nice glimpses of cock in the changing room. In general the gym feels quite tired. I’ve got ClassPass for a few more weeks. Wondering where else to try?

Andy Daniels

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: anon14782

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the sauna with this other guy and there was so much sexual tension. There was another guy in the sauna who kept coming in and out, and he wouldn’t leave!!
The hot guy and I were both not interested in that third guy, but he made sure that if he couldn’t have fun, nobody else would.
That third guy was definitely gay, he was not some oblivious straight guy.

It’s so frustrating. If people aren’t interested, take a hint!

Reactions: ClaphamRob

anon14782

Sexy Member
Media
I was in the sauna with this other guy and there was so much sexual tension. There was another guy in the sauna who kept coming in and out, and he wouldn’t leave!!
The hot guy and I were both not interested in that third guy, but he made sure that if he couldn’t have fun, nobody else would.

which sauna was this?

D

deleted26572421

If you’ve never been to the Oasis pool showers a preview .. 8 open showers. Corner ones handy if your fellow shower buddy needs a helping hand washing his back, or other body part Imagine that room in the evening with 7 or 8 naked guys
What’s the best day/ time to go?

Reactions: londonredhead

timbo81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Sorry, but if you’re not in a gay sauna that’s not a reasonable expectation.

I’d not be expecting people to be wanting to hook up if I were in the sauna at my gym.

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorry, but if you’re not in a gay sauna that’s not a reasonable expectation.

I’d not be expecting people to be wanting to hook up if I were in the sauna at my gym.
I never said that I was expecting sex. Two guys who are obviously into each other, the third gay guy should not cockblock just because we were not into him. If I saw two guys about to have sex, I would leave them alone or even stand guard for them.

This kind of behavior, especially from jealous gays, drives away the hot guys and you will end up with only unattractive guys cruising in these places.

Londonswimmer123

Sexy Member
Media
I never said that I was expecting sex. Two guys who are obviously into each other, the third gay guy should not cockblock just because we were not into him. If I saw two guys about to have sex, I would leave them alone or even stand guard for them.

This kind of behavior, especially from jealous gays, drives away the hot guys and you will end up with only unattractive guys cruising in these places.
Look I know it’s frustrating when that happens and it has happened to me also but the other guy paid or has membership to use the sauna, it’s not reasonable to expect him to forgo his time in the sauna so you can get with someone! - if you wanted to get with the other guy you could have left the public space and found a private changing cubicle or something?

swimbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have any recent experience at Pancras Square? Three open showers pretty much facing into the changing room, so should be promising.

Went today and saw a hot guy with a thick dick showering in a pretty cruisey way as I walked past to head in for a swim.

Always annoying when you’re just a bit too early or too late.

D

deleted25964731

Anyone have any recent experience at Pancras Square? Three open showers pretty much facing into the changing room, so should be promising.

Went today and saw a hot guy with a thick dick showering in a pretty cruisey way as I walked past to head in for a swim.

Work very close if you wanna swim

flipflok

Cherished Member
Media

This is my local gym. It's random though. Bout a week ago very early morning there was an Indian lad with a massive dick. He was definitely showing off, his friend was showering with shorts on but he took his time being naked.

swimbrief

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my local gym. It's random though. Bout a week ago very early morning there was an Indian lad with a massive dick. He was definitely showing off, his friend was showering with shorts on but he took his time being naked.
Hawt... seems like it should be full of horny students and fit young guys as its not a residential area with the usual parents with kids doing swimming lessons. Just need to know when the hot guys go, or at least who the regulars are who enjoy being looked at and need someone to look. :kissing_heart:

Oslo Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in London on Monday, was thinking of visiting Marshall St or Oasis for a swim, and to hopefully see some hot guys – which do people think is better? Men only spa at Marshall St sounds good, but don't know if the price includes a swim? Looks like a beautiful pool though. Oasis looks a lot cheaper but the sauna only seems to open from 17:00? Thanks in advance!

anon14782

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in London on Monday, was thinking of visiting Marshall St or Oasis for a swim, and to hopefully see some hot guys – which do people think is better? Men only spa at Marshall St sounds good, but don't know if the price includes a swim? Looks like a beautiful pool though. Oasis looks a lot cheaper but the sauna only seems to open from 17:00? Thanks in advance!
Oasis is great always busy in the showers but you do see a lot of the same people at times. so I will try Marshall st for a change tomorrow afternoon. See you in the showers ;)

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The shower in the Gym changing room in basement is more hidden and often I see actions going on. The spa is right next to it, so very handy. The wet changing room by the pool is too open, not seen any action.