Open shower gyms in toronto?

ilikemysox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds to me like you found the PERFECT time to go.

So hot! I used to cruise in that gym a decade ago when I was in university. Definitely a ton of action in the evenings. Maybe I’ll get a day pass and join you ;)
it seems so! Guess this place is making a comeback. I plan on going back since a day pass is pretty cheap at $16 for a pretty fun experience…. I was talking with another guy who msged me and same thing happened to him.

Would love to hear if anyone else experienced the same and maybe get a group of us to go sometime haha.

Xenon2332

Cherished Member
Media
Something interesting happened to me last week, thought I would post about my experience…

I read some people post about the Central YMCA on Grosvenor St in Toronto as having open showers so I decided to check it out… I’ve also read that it’s mainly older men (not an issue in my books). I won’t lie, when I got there, many of the guys were older for sure… but then something interesting happened…

After about 45 mins or so, I was about to leave and was showering, but then was joined by two younger fit guys my age who were very obviously making eyes at me… I decided to stick around and check out the steam room (where a lot of the action is). As time went on, the older guys started to leave and after a while, it was me and a whole host of jocks and we were jerking off altogether… I’ve never had this happen before… this place is definitely for gay guys, but I just always thought it was mainly older gay men who came here…seems like that’s changed a bit? It’s kind of a nice place to have fun if you don’t want to go to an actual bath house.

So… I am wondering… has anyone else been here recently and started to also see younger guys come more often now? If so, is there a set time and when do you all go?! Is the YMCA on college st in the west end similar?

Sorry for the long post. I thought it was interesting and wanted to see who else thought the same. Happy fun seeking!
When I lived downtown I loved going to the Y. All different types there and when it’s busy…. It’s busy ;)

Jamespro7653

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey! Wondering if Adelaide club is still as busy as previously mentioned. And when’s the best time to go on weekends.

also, which goodlife is best to go to. And at what time?

looking for younger fit guys. Straightish gym jock here…looking to explore some things

onlyluxury

Sexy Member
Media
Yes been to both, however every time I go, it’s only middle aged men 50+ cruising around. I’ll be at the gym and see them cruising in the showers and two hours when I’m finished they’re still there lol. I think I go in the morning I need to go at night for some action with quality men
Yup that one and Richmond are basically bathhouses lol

Xenon2332

Cherished Member
Media
Yes been to both, however every time I go, it’s only middle aged men 50+ cruising around. I’ll be at the gym and see them cruising in the showers and two hours when I’m finished they’re still there lol. I think I go in the morning I need to go at night for some action with quality men
Yeah you gotta go at the right time. All depends.

D

deleted3155011

Are you suggesting that those over 50 are not 'quality men'? FFS