Open shower gyms in toronto?

mateasel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anyone find lots of nudity or cruising happening at any of the Korean or Russian bathhouses? Go Place / Seoul Zimzilbang (Korean)? Or Steamul /South Western Bathhouse (Russian).

I hear they’re a mixed bag when it comes to most people being naked and cruising happening.

Stevee

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone find lots of nudity or cruising happening at any of the Korean or Russian bathhouses? Go Place / Seoul Zimzilbang (Korean)? Or Steamul /South Western Bathhouse (Russian).

I hear they’re a mixed bag when it comes to most people being naked and cruising happening.
Also curious to hear people’s experiences and best time to visit and type of crowds

Reactions: mateasel

Nackmack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I’ve been to Go Place and Seoul. GO place nothing going on and I don’t really see there being an opportunity for it.
Seoul has some setup in the wet area. Everyone is naked, but never seen more than a few other ppl

Mxexpert

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

In Russian bathhouse, on the men day, there are all naked, but they are straight, or stay that way, it seem like every body know each other. I did go to Steamul, but I went to the one on Dufferin and Highway 7. They are all the same.

Xenon2332

Cherished Member
Media

goplace is too small, too open. there are sometimes some hot guys there. but nothing happens. half go naked half wear bathing suits.

tylertown

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seoul zimzilbang and south western bathhouse both have cruising from my experience. You just have to pick a good time to go. For the Russian one, cruising is a bit newer / more recent phenomenon, but more guys are cruising nowadays is what I hear. Interested to hear if any stories!

Stevee

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seoul zimzilbang and south western bathhouse both have cruising from my experience. You just have to pick a good time to go. For the Russian one, cruising is a bit newer / more recent phenomenon, but more guys are cruising nowadays is what I hear. Interested to hear if any stories!
What time is good to go for Seoul zimzilbang and how much is it? Their website has zero info!

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What time is good to go for Seoul zimzilbang and how much is it? Their website has zero info!
It's like $39 after tax - and timing is complicated. If you're just going because you want to be around a lot of naked men I'd say the weekdays in the evening/weekends in the late afternoon/evening. The place isn't really set up for cruising though, for that I'd recommend a weekday during work hours when there is a steady flow of guys, more privacy and NO under 18s.