New steve raider thread

nguyenhyouki

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know why someone said that Steve has bad personality. I just follow him on his Fb recently and i'm attracted by his stunning smile as well as his sexy body. Omg, his smile makes me melted. His smile makes him has a good vibe

Reactions: EduDudu

Imxotep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know why someone said that Steve has bad personality. I just follow him on his Fb recently and i'm attracted by his stunning smile as well as his sexy body. Omg, his smile makes me melted. His smile makes him has a good vibe
A sexy body and a stunning smile arent a personality though. To me he seems like a kind goof ball who, i'm not gonna lie, might get tiring at some point. He can always prove me wrong up close and personal:p

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really?? Seems larger. It looks larger than mine and mine is 6.7 inches (17cm) in length.
Nah. I'm 7.5" and it looks smaller to me. Maybe the angles of the pics.

Nomolloh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Met him like 2 years ago in Barcelona on beach, he is much shorter than I thought and very bulky. He was there with 2 older guys with similar body type maybe in their 50s maybe younger we all know what steroids do to people. His ass is big and round for his height but overall he looks like the type who just lay down and dont move in bed. Also not a good attitude, not friendly. Small mall big ego for nothing since hes actually living in some old house with his parents
Actually you're wrong about most things about him. For one he actually owns his own place and he lives by himself and his mother had past away many years ago. And he might've been rude to you because he has to watch out who he associates with because of his modeling job.

sayhey8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually you're wrong about most things about him. For one he actually owns his own place and he lives by himself and his mother had past away many years ago. And he might've been rude to you because he has to watch out who he associates with because of his modeling job.
what modeling job? :joy::joy::joy:

Im sorry about his mom but what does have to do with anything? He likes older muscle men who use him as a sex toy and pay for his drinks,food and party and stuff connected to it. Thats all

Is this you Steve? haha

Liser

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what modeling job? :joy::joy::joy:

Im sorry about his mom but what does have to do with anything? He likes older muscle men who use him as a sex toy and pay for his drinks,food and party and stuff connected to it. Thats all

Is this you Steve? haha
And who cares...everyone can do what they want with their life and their tastes are theirs alone.
worry about your own problems and stop being so gossipy oh God...!!!!!

sayhey8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And who cares...everyone can do what they want with their life and their tastes are theirs alone.
worry about your own problems and stop being so gossipy oh God...!!!!!
Well clearly he cares if he commented on my post from maybe like 2 years ago ad it is his only one post :)

So calm down cause you will have wrinkles :)

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
¿Qué trabajo de modelo?:alegría::alegría::alegría:

Lo siento por su mamá pero ¿qué tiene que ver con todo esto? Le gustan los hombres mayores y musculosos que lo usan como juguete sexual y pagano sus bebidas, comida, fiesta y todo lo relacionado con ello. Eso es todo

¿Eres tú Steve? ja ja
You're so right, I think it's time for them to buy his new outfits because he always wears the same clothes, and his swimsuits the same...

Reactions: Kk_666 and EduDudu

introvert_shlut

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're so right, I think it's time for them to buy his new outfits because he always wears the same clothes, and his swimsuits the same...
people here is the worst :skull: who cares about him wearing clothes anyways