New steve raider thread

Imxotep

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
19 minutes of Steve Raider Pretending to fuck a guy :joy:
Did you miss the parts where his dick is fully inside? From the whole video its clear to me that the bottom is in discomfort.
He can fuck me while i suffocate between his tits.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you miss the parts where his dick is fully inside? From the whole video its clear to me that the bottom is in discomfort.
He can fuck me while i suffocate between his tits.
Many have said he appeared to not be all that hard. My favorite fucks are not jackhammering, rather long slow love which is exactly what he's doing there. But for a chunk of the time he's enjoying frotting the guy... running his bone between his bottom's cheeks rather than in his hole .. he's still on top, which is exactly where I'd like him

Ephraim_Novel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
he is a slow burning lover. Were so used to seeing tops doing it fast and hard all the time, that seeing a sexy slow burner is odd to us. Did you see the way he was massaging and kissing his bottom? The way he goes inside and comes out, giving his bottom time to breath. He's good.

Ephraim_Novel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
he is a slow burning lover. Were so used to seeing tops doing it fast and hard all the time, that seeing a sexy slow burner is odd to us. Did you see the way he was massaging and kissing his bottom? The way he goes inside and comes out, giving his bottom time to breath. He's good.

Ephraim_Novel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I really don't understand some of the sisters here. Like they want a good looking guy, willing to pose naked and show asshole, good at sex, good at blow jobs, has the attitude and kindness of mother theresa, pure leftist, cares about climate change and maybe good at solving quantum mechanics too. If these hotties fall short of any of those traits, these sisters will spit out their venomous words. Jhezus, grow up sister! Create your own imaginary hero who will one day rescue you from your dungeon. Meanwhile you can't really expect Gandhi or Obama or Mandela kindness from handsome men showing their assholes and dicks for all to see.
YOU ATE!!!! TELL THEM!!!
ITS LITTERALLY SO SICKENING SEEJNG THESE TROLLS BEING ALL BITCHY AND BODY SHAMING OTYER MEN WHO ARE WILLINGBTO EXPOSE HEIR BODIES LIKE THAT. LIKE GROW TF UP! WELL SAID GURL!!!

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
YOU ATE!!!! TELL THEM!!!
ITS LITTERALLY SO SICKENING SEEJNG THESE TROLLS BEING ALL BITCHY AND BODY SHAMING OTYER MEN WHO ARE WILLINGBTO EXPOSE HEIR BODIES LIKE THAT. LIKE GROW TF UP! WELL SAID GURL!!!
They didn't eat. Again, expecting the bare minimum respect from these handsome guys is something that should be common place. There are tons of hot guys that are nice and still show their dick and hold on onlyfans. Being a good person should be the default.

Are the dudes on here wrong for body shaming? ofc. I'm only talking about the onlyfans dudes being nice.

Reactions: introvert_shlut

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
DAMN YALL ARE SO SHADY IN THIS FORUMOMG
And yea. A lot of shade is thrown on here. Too many egos. You can't comment something without someone taking it the wrong way or someone trying to throw shade at you for no reason. You're right about this.

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And yea. A lot of shade is thrown on here. Too many egos. You can't comment something without someone taking it the wrong way or someone trying to throw shade at you for no reason. You're right about this.
....and I was right.