Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for reminding everyone, I didn't know that.
Yea I forgot myself when I was proving that Lucas Cancelier was married to the man he's married to. Got a soft ban.

Daddie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t feel like looking through PAGES of info, but what happened to him? I haven’t seen any posts of him in years now. He came to my mind recently. I was even wondering if he was still alive. Can anybody give me an update of what he’s been up to and what’s happened?

• Love
Reactions: PopularTongue

ChakaKhany

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t feel like looking through PAGES of info, but what happened to him? I haven’t seen any posts of him in years now. He came to my mind recently. I was even wondering if he was still alive. Can anybody give me an update of what he’s been up to and what’s happened?
He's working as a pharmacist in Nice, France now and is enjoying life out of the cruel harsh spotlight.

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can find him on Facebook where he posts every couple of days, I can't link it here because it's not allowed. His Twitter account got hacked a while ago and is not him so be aware of that should you come across it. He's only on Facebook now.

Carlos02

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love his ass but what's that under his knee????
I also noticed that under his knee, I couldn't tell you what it is, maybe it's something to avoid injuries when he exercises, but I'm not sure, for all i care he might just use only that, and maybe a Jockstrap but nothing more :joy:

TwoToneEnjoyer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's one of the hottest men on earth and i've been a fan since i was a teenager, but i hate his neck tattoo sooo much
He has some questionable tattoo choices. The cover-up he has is covering a Cartman tattoo. I remember I found a pic of him like 5 years ago on a imageboard and it took me so long to realize that it was the same guy before I noticed the cover-up

maxdenozo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He has some questionable tattoo choices. The cover-up he has is covering a Cartman tattoo. I remember I found a pic of him like 5 years ago on a imageboard and it took me so long to realize that it was the same guy before I noticed the cover-up
is that the big black-out tattoo on his arm? of all the creative ways to cover a tattoo...