New steve raider thread

sayhey8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're so right, I think it's time for them to buy his new outfits because he always wears the same clothes, and his swimsuits the same...
Well I was commenting his behavior not what he wears. I don't think clothes make a person and lets be honest we are here to see guy without them anyway :)

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im sorry about his mom but what does have to do with anything?
To be fair.....He mentioned it because you mentioned he lived with his parents but his mom passed away.

Small mall big ego for nothing since hes actually living in some old house with his parents

sayhey8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To be fair.....He mentioned it because you mentioned he lived with his parents but his mom passed away.
My post is from 3 and half years ago and I was describing him based on my meeting with him from 5 years ago.

moving on ... you can glamorize him here as much you want I dont mind :)

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My post is from 3 and half years ago and I was describing him based on my meeting with him from 5 years ago.

moving on ... you can glamorize him here as much you want I dont mind :)
Ok but my point is that you mentioned it.

Reactions: blueberry tea

sayhey8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok but my point is that you mentioned it.
Yeah whatever, I assume the guy starting this conversation was Steve himself, since that account has only one post and that was reaction of my post 3 and half years ago again, I repeat about my meeting with him 5 years ago.
I dont know about his personal life, nor do I care, Im sorry his mom passed away, I dont know when it happened and I assume it was after my post was made or my meeting with him. I judge people based on my real interactions with them not based on social media. End of story. Moving on LOL

alexandro95

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys I don't know if it was posted already, I don't remember if it was 2017 or when but he and other gay guys where part of this gay travel where you get to met them and party with them, whatever happened to that, does any one remember?

Homme moutarde

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hola chicos, no sé si ya se publicó, no recuerdo si fue 2017 o cuándo, pero él y otros chicos gays fueron parte de este viaje gay en el que puedes conocerlos y divertirte con ellos, pase lo que pase. eso, ¿alguien se acuerda?

Attachments

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about this 1%? Does someone have ?
@ManyMans.
Have had my eye on him for years, have only ever seen the one well circulated clip where he seems to struggle topping a guy missionary. It's very intimate, there's a lot of frot but like they didn't catch him on a hard day.

Just click Most Liked above, it's the first thing that cums up. He's got some nice bone, but you'll see what I mean...

Ray3

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, he was asking me help him with something and I was like. I don’t know. He got offended and well that’s was the end of it
Just a reminder that the X (twitter) account of Steve Raider is a fake. He only has his facebook account and made a video a while back stating that the one on twitter is fake and that he's trying to get it taken down. I tried reporting the twitter account but the options available to report don't cover the situation.

Fhantom_2023

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just a reminder that the X (twitter) account of Steve Raider is a fake. He only has his facebook account and made a video a while back stating that the one on twitter is fake and that he's trying to get it taken down. I tried reporting the twitter account but the options available to report don't cover the situation.
Yeah, don't trust the twitter account! Was just saying thank you fore reposting that comment. Also if possible could i get the real Steve Rider Facebook link? If possible?

Rican84

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah, don't trust the twitter account! Was just saying thank you fore reposting that comment. Also if possible could i get the real Steve Rider Facebook link? If possible?
Posting his Facebook goes against the rules of this site. It counts as doxxing.