Naked male only spas and public saunas in Europe (not gay)

Hornedup00

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is it still necessary to wear the apron?
Yeah its just a piece of triangle white cloth, that floats when you go in the water, had a few naked guys come over to me when showering to ask for some soap or shampoo, mainly to have a look :grinning: one started to touch my cock too, friendly guys:grinning:

e2jm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also in Vienna and Berlin and a few other cities- Holmes Place Gym / Fitness.

Vienna and Berlin had naked saunas in the Men's Locker Room. There was also a mixed Sauna / Steam Relax area that was naked as well. The clientele were 20-30's and quite fit. My experiences in the Pool Sauna facilities in Vienna was that 80% of the clients were perhaps 70 years+. No judgement just what I experienced.

Day passes can be a bit pricey. Check online for the gym you will visit.

4 Hotels in Vienna had reduced rate passes to another GYM- John Harris in Vienna. The facilities looks quite nice online. My hotel was not on this list and I think a full price day pass would have been 38 Euros.

Fitness Studio Mitte | Secure exclusive offers now!

John Harris Fitness | Exklusive Fitnessstudios in Wien, Linz, Graz

There are many John Harris gyms in vienna, any recommendation in particular?

Any other gym?

bbalb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello all. Are there any baths in Germany where there is still a separate gender option? I don't mean a gym locker room sauna.
Thank you to anyone to might know.

tuncilkay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anything in istanbul? I know nudity isn’t really a thing there because of Islam, but I’m wondering if there are any hammams that maybe have very small towels or something

Ketcher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any reviews of Hotel & Wellness Zuiver in Amsterdam? Is it a good place to relax and check out some nudity. And is easy to get to from central Amsterdam on public transportation?

Reactions: coffinhack

youxi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Last weekend I had my first experience in a German (mixed and nude) sauna and it was amazing.
Caught my eye that 99% of guys shave completely their pubes. As I'm a bit more hairy and I just trim it, I felt a bit odd among those hairless guys.
I know no one cares there, but I wanna ask if you "prepare" yourself before going to the sauna and shaving your hair.

inoum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any reviews of Hotel & Wellness Zuiver in Amsterdam? Is it a good place to relax and check out some nudity. And is easy to get to from central Amsterdam on public transportation?
It’s incredible, every time I visit Amsterdam for work I make it a point to go. I like it better than Spa Deco. Especially for relaxing they have so many options; 6 dry sauna’s, 2 wet sauna’s/steam rooms, 1 infrared sauna, 3 whirlpools, large normal pool, 2 heated pools, 1 heated tub, 2 cold plunge pools, relaxation areas. Many people too, make sure to make a reservation online in advance.

Of course lots of nudity on days where its nude-only (Monday, Friday-Sunday). Many young people (20s, 30s) and a lot of fit people because there’s a gym attached and members also attend the spa.

Getting there with public transport from city center may take a while: tram or metro to Amstelveenseweg or bus to Amsterdamse Bos. Then either a 15 or 8 minute walk respectively. For a total 40 minute journey from the city center?

thijssheen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It’s incredible, every time I visit Amsterdam for work I make it a point to go. I like it better than Spa Deco. Especially for relaxing they have so many options; 6 dry sauna’s, 2 wet sauna’s/steam rooms, 1 infrared sauna, 3 whirlpools, large normal pool, 2 heated pools, 1 heated tub, 2 cold plunge pools, relaxation areas. Many people too, make sure to make a reservation online in advance.

Of course lots of nudity on days where its nude-only (Monday, Friday-Sunday). Many young people (20s, 30s) and a lot of fit people because there’s a gym attached and members also attend the spa.

Getting there with public transport from city center may take a while: tram or metro to Amstelveenseweg or bus to Amsterdamse Bos. Then either a 15 or 8 minute walk respectively. For a total 40 minute journey from the city center?
is there any fun there?

Ketcher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Thanks for the info! I’m planning on going to Sauna Deco on my visit to Amsterdam and was wondering if I should try out this place too. Sounds like I will be!

inoum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
is there any fun there?
Not that I know of. It’s not really the place for that. I have seen some semi’s and a boner here and there but no real action. If there’s any action at all I would suspect the steam room or one of the quiet saunas in the back.

Thanks for the info! I’m planning on going to Sauna Deco on my visit to Amsterdam and was wondering if I should try out this place too. Sounds like I will be!

Yes, definitely go. So much better experience and younger crowd than Sauna Deco, I promise. Go for a full day including evening if you can. Also try to catch one of the sauna rituals, they’re very relaxing. Sauna Deco mostly cool for the art deco interior.

bbalb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was anyone lately in Wiesbaden or Baden-Baden? Any male only spaces? Worth visiting the baths even if not? Any place worth visiting in Karlsruhe, Heidelberg, Mannheim? Thank you.

Reactions: coffinhack

Ketcher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not that I know of. It’s not really the place for that. I have seen some semi’s and a boner here and there but no real action. If there’s any action at all I would suspect the steam room or one of the quiet saunas in the back.

Yes, definitely go. So much better experience and younger crowd than Sauna Deco, I promise. Go for a full day including evening if you can. Also try to catch one of the sauna rituals, they’re very relaxing. Sauna Deco mostly cool for the art deco interior.
Sauna rituals?