Naked male only spas and public saunas in Europe (not gay)

MartinoV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi! Have you ever been in naked spas, thermal baths or public saunas which are gender separated or only for men and nudity is normal? Not especialy gay places like a gay sauna. I am interested in places which are visited by mostly local people.

I visited:
- Kotiharjun sauna (Helsinki): a local popular place with separates sections for women and men. This is an old fashioned place full with local 50+ men and some tourists as well. Interesting that they are sitting outside, in front of the building between sauna times, covered by towels of course.

- Ribersborg Kallbadhus open-air bath (Malmö): A great place, also separated sections for men and women. Both have 2 saunas with a super view to the Oresund and a mixed steam room which has entrance from mens and womens side also. When I was there it was full with local guests and a few tourists. Old and young guys, big and small, hairy and shaved, nobody was shy, walking, showering, sitting in front of each other.

Any other experience in European countries?

Chrisindc

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've visited the Sanduny Banya in Moscow several times over the years. There are three separate mens baths with separate admission. I'd guess there were roughly 50 men in each one. You undress in a luxurious changing area and wear a sheet when walking around. There is very little modesty amung the patrons and I've even seen several staff members completely nude. The place is extremely popular with locals and tourists of all ages, shapes, and sizes.

B2k2

Expert Member
Media
Hi! Have you ever been in naked spas, thermal baths or public saunas which are gender separated or only for men and nudity is normal? Not especialy gay places like a gay sauna. I am interested in places which are visited by mostly local people.

I visited:
- Kotiharjun sauna (Helsinki): a local popular place with separates sections for women and men. This is an old fashioned place full with local 50+ men and some tourists as well. Interesting that they are sitting outside, in front of the building between sauna times, covered by towels of course.

- Ribersborg Kallbadhus open-air bath (Malmö): A great place, also separated sections for men and women. Both have 2 saunas with a super view to the Oresund and a mixed steam room which has entrance from mens and womens side also. When I was there it was full with local guests and a few tourists. Old and young guys, big and small, hairy and shaved, nobody was shy, walking, showering, sitting in front of each other.

Any other experience in European countries?
I was in a sauna in Russia and no one was shy. I was the only one with an undie on

Reactions: kev2001

Inseltyp

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not understand the reason for the question. Anyway to answer this for Germany. Most saunas which are not explicitly part of sex clubs (or similar) are all mixed and all nude. I do not know a single "clothing" sauna.
Some saunas do have a Ladies Day, one or two per week. Otherwise mixed and naked.
Spas are sometimes different but and very little different. There may be some non-nude areas like a swimming pool outside when neighboors or passby-ers have a good sight.
Some places do tolerate some more action after hours on certain weekdays. If you do not know you may encounter some fun, passive or active, as you like. This is four you to find out when you are here.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Vienna:
- Therme Wien. Very modern relaxation area — totally nude only. Three separate sauna complexes. Men, women, mixed. Lots of fit straight guys in the mixed area, sometimes you see boners and always curious guys move to explore the men’s area too. Very cruisey on weekends and week day evenings.
- Amalienbad. Simpler but nice public sauna — two areas for men and women but these are sometimes open to both depending on times. Friday evenings are men only, lots of cruising too.

Munich:
-Volksbad. One big sauna area, beautiful old building. No separate men‘s or women’s areas but plenty of different places to be naked. More or less men depending on when you go. Lots of fit young guys 25-35

F84

Sexy Member
Media
Vienna:
- Therme Wien. Very modern relaxation area — totally nude only. Three separate sauna complexes. Men, women, mixed. Lots of fit straight guys in the mixed area, sometimes you see boners and always curious guys move to explore the men’s area too. Very cruisey on weekends and week day evenings.
- Amalienbad. Simpler but nice public sauna — two areas for men and women but these are sometimes open to both depending on times. Friday evenings are men only, lots of cruising too.

Munich:
-Volksbad. One big sauna area, beautiful old building. No separate men‘s or women’s areas but plenty of different places to be naked. More or less men depending on when you go. Lots of fit young guys 25-35
Is in Vienna's possible watch actions?