Naked male only spas and public saunas in Europe (not gay)

Horneyasfcuk

Sexy Member
Media
Lisbon, 2 gyms:

Holmes Place gym (Palacio Sottomayor) - small sauna inside male locker room, most of guys wearing only towels, some of them open the towel and stay naked, but due to the location of the glass door, difficult to have some action inside the sauna. However everyting happens in ths shower cubicles because the doors are not made of transparent glass and nobody from outside can see what's happening inside the cubicles. So lot of action there. The guys shower with the door open and after signalizing, one just come to thet other's cubicle.

Holmes Place gym (Avenida Defensores Chaves) - there is a sauna and a steam room inside the male locker room. The steam room has action depending how busy it is. Guys wear only towels, some may open the towel and stay naked. Easy to fnd action there.
Do they do guest passes or how does one gain entry? What is the men's sauna/ steam room overlooking. Is it the men's changing room.

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
Do they do guest passes or how does one gain entry? What is the men's sauna/ steam room overlooking. Is it the men's changing room.
They offer passes for 1 day, 2 days, 1 week. Just buy one of them at the reception. The sauna and steam room are l for males only, located insidde the male locker room.

Reactions: Horneyasfcuk

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
Berlin

Fitness First Gendarmenmarkt – that’s the cruisiest one ! The ladies have their own separate sauna/steam room inside their locker room, so the mixed ones are used only by men. The Steam room is always cruisy, with men looking for wank fun, at any time. And it is quite discreet, as per the location of the door, but there is always several guys with the same vibe, so I prefer going during lees busy hours (when you also find guys, but with a bit of more “privacy”. In the spring/summer, they open the terrace where you can also find some guys looking for fun.

Fitness First Prenzlauer Berg – for me the best one. Like the one above, ladies have their own spa facilities, so mixed sauna/steam room are used mainly by men. In this one, the steam room is smaller, but there are always guys looking for fun, more masculine “straight-acting” than the previous one above, less audience, so in my opinion, “better quality” of wank-fun. For the ones who love open showers, the space id divided in two: one bigger with several showers, and a smaller one with 4 showers only (you can have some fun in this one too). They don't offer towels in this one.

Fitness First Wilmersdorf – smaller one, very small steam room, you can find guys looking for fun during less busy hours. This place one requires more discretion as there are lot of straight guys NOT looking for fun.

AllStar Gym – cheaper gym, with mixed sauna/steam room, most are straight guys, but at later times, if you are lucky, you can find another one looking for fun.

Holmes Place Gendarmenmarkt – only a sauna inside male locker room, always busy, difficult to have fun. Sometimes, in the showers (cubicles), you can find a guy eager to wank in the shower in front of yours, but it needs discretion, as the cubicles as made of glass.

All the options above (except for Holmes Place), have open showers. I guess most of gyms in Berlon have open showers.

I didn’t try the other Fitness Frist outside Central Berlin, but if anyone has any experience to share, please I’d like to read.

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media
Something for Barcelona?
Holmioes Place Urquinaona used to have a steam room inside male locker room, always someone looking for fun there. It' s been a couple ofm years I was ther though.
I've heard that Metropolitan Gran Via also has steam room inside male lockers, but I never went there to check.

Reactions: ilin5225ilin

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Was in Budapest last month and visited Rudas baths on men only day. I got impression it was mostly locals who were regular there. I did not see any particularly hot fit guys naked there. You have to wear apron but you take it off in sauna and sit on it so you do see guy For guys looking gor fun i cant see it being possible tho one guy when i was leaving started wanking off infront of me in shower.

This week i was in prague and visited Podoli pool. Really good. See loads of naked guys. Czech guys have no problem getting naked. It is very busy pool has a 50m pool and a lot of the swimmers will stop in steam in mens after. Some get completely naked in steam but if they dont they will in showers after. Also a corridor going from mens changing area to the shower area and a lot walk through it naked. I saw some really hot guys naked there.

Also visited Sutka pool. A very busy shower area too but the changing area is coed. There seems to be more kids there tho as has a fun water park attached. The naked sauna upstairs is small and dark and not many seem to use it. Both Sutka and podoli are great for looking. Neither are cruising so dont go if looking for fun but guys there do check you out in a nonchalant way.

neemer5

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
This week i was in prague and visited Podoli pool. Really good. See loads of naked guys. Czech guys have no problem getting naked. It is very busy pool has a 50m pool and a lot of the swimmers will stop in steam in mens after. Some get completely naked in steam but if they dont they will in showers after. Also a corridor going from mens changing area to the shower area and a lot walk through it naked. I saw some really hot guys naked there.
What days and times are best for Polodi?

Reactions: coffinhack

Sourpatch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys, does anyone have any experience of Liquidrom in Berlin? Thanks!

I went there on a Tuesday evening in October last year and it was really disappointing. Maybe others have a different experience but it was not a great crowd at all and a waste of $$$.

keny112001

Experimental Member
Media
Brussels:

L'Usine (La Louise) - there is sauna and steam room inside the male locker room, where guys stay naked. Lot of action in the steam room, mainly on later times. The clientele is usually made of hot guys.

World Class Fitness - cheaoer than L'Usine, there is a small sauna inside the male locker room. There is always some action there, the clientele is not as hot as in L'Usine, but still good to JO. Guys also use the last 2 showers, in front of each the other and leave the curtain half open, to show off.
Hello, thanks for your infos.
Did you try l'usine in paris?

tersa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Berlin

Fitness First Gendarmenmarkt – that’s the cruisiest one ! The ladies have their own separate sauna/steam room inside their locker room, so the mixed ones are used only by men. The Steam room is always cruisy, with men looking for wank fun, at any time. And it is quite discreet, as per the location of the door, but there is always several guys with the same vibe, so I prefer going during lees busy hours (when you also find guys, but with a bit of more “privacy”. In the spring/summer, they open the terrace where you can also find some guys looking for fun.

Fitness First Prenzlauer Berg – for me the best one. Like the one above, ladies have their own spa facilities, so mixed sauna/steam room are used mainly by men. In this one, the steam room is smaller, but there are always guys looking for fun, more masculine “straight-acting” than the previous one above, less audience, so in my opinion, “better quality” of wank-fun. For the ones who love open showers, the space id divided in two: one bigger with several showers, and a smaller one with 4 showers only (you can have some fun in this one too). They don't offer towels in this one.

Fitness First Wilmersdorf – smaller one, very small steam room, you can find guys looking for fun during less busy hours. This place one requires more discretion as there are lot of straight guys NOT looking for fun.

AllStar Gym – cheaper gym, with mixed sauna/steam room, most are straight guys, but at later times, if you are lucky, you can find another one looking for fun.

Holmes Place Gendarmenmarkt – only a sauna inside male locker room, always busy, difficult to have fun. Sometimes, in the showers (cubicles), you can find a guy eager to wank in the shower in front of yours, but it needs discretion, as the cubicles as made of glass.

All the options above (except for Holmes Place), have open showers. I guess most of gyms in Berlon have open showers.

I didn’t try the other Fitness Frist outside Central Berlin, but if anyone has any experience to share, please I’d like to read.
Have you or anyone else been to the large Golds Gym in Berlin? is it open showers and mens sauna?

Reactions: Horneyasfcuk

user.sek

Sexy Member
Media

lukke

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was in Budapest last month and visited Rudas baths on men only day. I got impression it was mostly locals who were regular there. I did not see any particularly hot fit guys naked there. You have to wear apron but you take it off in sauna and sit on it so you do see guy For guys looking gor fun i cant see it being possible tho one guy when i was leaving started wanking off infront of me in shower.

Also visited Sutka pool. A very busy shower area too but the changing area is coed. There seems to be more kids there tho as has a fun water park attached. The naked sauna upstairs is small and dark and not many seem to use it. Both Sutka and podoli are great for looking. Neither are cruising so dont go if looking for fun but guys there do check you out in a nonchalant way.
Hi @colm84! I'll be in Budapest in a couple of weeks and I'm thinking about going to Rudas bath in only male days. I saw that there are two types of tickets, which one allows to the sauna and octogonal bath? Also, does people prefer to wear apron or usually go naked? I'm thinking about going with trunks and if possible use the apron (hope to control my cock and don't have a hard on lol)

Reactions: coffinhack