My success with dr. loria

Yehaww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if Dr. Loria trained this person but checkout Victor Liu in the Bay Area. His site has similar pictures and pricings as Loria. Never spoke to Dr. Liu and I'm not sure if he does the same procedure but the cost are very similar. There's plenty in CA for sure but that was the person I came across that seemed to do something similar or same. You need to get consultation from them to see what you want. Do your research because I never seen Dr. Liu so don't take my word 100%. But I can tell you about Dr. Loria if you'd like since I had 2 procedures done with him.
When was your last procedure done? Are you happy with your result?

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
Reactions: Mikehoncho05

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
When was your last procedure done? Are you happy with your result?
I think my last procedure was about 2.5 years ago... overall I'm ok. I started with below average girth and now im at 5.25" girth I'm debating to get thicker. Also, I turtle more that most people and hate when that happens. If you turtle it's something you want to think about. I thought about penuma but at the time most people were losing length. I'm at 5" length and didn't want to lose any. If I drink enough water and during summer my flaccid looks thick. At slight above avg length. At the moment I'm happy with girth, I'm trying to get length. If I could be 6" length at 5.25" girth erect and 4.5" length with 5.25" girth flaccid. Also, less turtling. At the moment doing stretching stuff to see if I can get longer.

Sorry for the long answer but I wanted to let you know my reasoning and not just give a short answer because everyone goes through different process. Also, my penis is straight but slightly irregular and I mentioned this before and I kind of like it. Can't tell by looking at it but can feel it. When you look at condoms and dildos there are alot of different types for some odd reason and I feel like it give different sensation.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Reactions: Mikehoncho05

MiltonWhiteside

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are supposed to be cut before this procedure or you'll end up with a fluffy foreskin. That doctor offers circumsision for that reason.
I just took a look at your pumping pics. I think that pump is too small for you. You definitely need something with more width so you can get some expansion.

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Still Healing four months after surgery. Hopefully I should be all healed up in three more months. Then I get to go back for more work to fix more complications dr.Loria's filler is causing me. This pic is 5 weeks after surgery
This happened to me one year ago. I had to spend a month in the hospital at UCLA. My filler got infected-- cellulitis. Dr. Loria wouldn't speak to me. I didn't have to get the filler removed, thank God, but UCLA suggested it was in my best interest to do. Luckily you're getting taken seriously on here. Go back to the posts a year ago and you'll see I was called a liar and a fake because I came forward with my complications lol.

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone experienced any filler loss? I had my second procedure in July 2022. My gains were enormous. I had a 6 1/8 flaccid girth and seemed to keep that for about a year, but as of a few months, I kept feeling like my girth was decreasing out of nowhere. A friend who has been with me through my journey also noticed it looked different and seemed not as girthy. My flaccid girth measurement is now like 5.5. I'm not sure what's happening. Has anyone had this happen?

Reactions: Somedaywillbe

JamisonJamison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I
For me after 21 days your gains should stay ..
As for increase after the 21 days is possible but I didn’t gain more . Collegen supplement n foods is important for your new gains .

Try not to smoke because that kills collagen growth. Something I didn’t follow but got good gains like u ..

1.5 is a good increase.
Congrats..
Every 1.5 increase is a game changer.
The more pressure the better .
I smoked the whole time weed and vaped tobacco only had one procedure gains 1.3 inches in girth it’s almost been a year no problems honestly praying for the best (I know it comes with a risk ) I’m completely satisfied with my results from one procedure

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had of total of three procedures in 2017 and 2018. I had two shafts and one glans.

As of today, - I have had effectively zero negative, or persistent problematic sexual, health or penile functionality issues. Zip, zero.

Dr. Loria has created a procedure that has worked successfully for me, but also tens if not hundreds of thousands of men like me.

I have attached two pictures for perspective, I started with a 8" long x 4 3/4" thick penis. All length, and very average girth. My flaccid length was comically short, two to three inches depending on the average ambient temp.

Post procedures, I am still 8" long, but now hang about 5 1/2 to 6" flaccid. My erect girth is 7 1/2".

My wife orgasms EVERY SINGLE TIME we have intercourse, and is GRATEFUL I have the big meat to bring her to the fullest orgasms she has every experienced in a lifetime.

Attachments

JamisonJamison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had of total of three procedures in 2017 and 2018. I had two shafts and one glans.

As of today, - I have had effectively zero negative, or persistent problematic sexual, health or penile functionality issues. Zip, zero.

Dr. Loria has created a procedure that has worked successfully for me, but also tens if not hundreds of thousands of men like me.

I have attached two pictures for perspective, I started with a 8" long x 4 3/4" thick penis. All length, and very average girth. My flaccid length was comically short, two to three inches depending on the average ambient temp.

Post procedures, I am still 8" long, but now hang about 5 1/2 to 6" flaccid. My erect girth is 7 1/2".

My wife orgasms EVERY SINGLE TIME we have intercourse, and is GRATEFUL I have the big meat to bring her to the fullest orgasms she has every experienced in a lifetime.
So how long has it been form your first procedure? 7 years ?

CokeCanMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be honest man! Are you or are you not on loria's payroll? I told myself id quit this topic but out of curiosity here i am again and wouldntcha know it, its the same ole faces whiteknighting you know who.

Dont believe me anyone? Just go back page after page after page and ask yourself who hangs around one topic so long for the sole purpose of defending this bozo? Look at your last sentence it reads like a SHILL. Come clean man you arent even trying to hide it anymore lmao

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be honest man! Are you or are you not on loria's payroll? I told myself id quit this topic but out of curiosity here i am again and wouldntcha know it, its the same ole faces whiteknighting you know who.

Dont believe me anyone? Just go back page after page after page and ask yourself who hangs around one topic so long for the sole purpose of defending this bozo? Look at your last sentence it reads like a SHILL. Come clean man you arent even trying to hide it anymore lmao
Loria has been shilling for years lol. Meanwhile there's guys out there going through absolute nightmares with the silicone he's injected without fully disclosing it was in fact silicone lol.