My success with dr. loria

bert14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Everyone for your support. I am drinking one glass of pure cranberry juice. And eating 2 clementines and a few hand fulls of raw sunflower seeds. Also taking 2 collagen smoothies (one in morning and one in evening. And eating grilled chicken almost daily. I measured again today i think its at 6.25" girth up from oem of 5.5" girth. Possible 0.75 increase, I will measure again in a few days to be sure.

Reactions: 20669531

Thanks Everyone for your support. I am drinking one glass of pure cranberry juice. And eating 2 clementines and a few hand fulls of raw sunflower seeds. Also taking 2 collagen smoothies (one in morning and one in evening. And eating grilled chicken almost daily. I measured again today i think its at 6.25" girth up from oem of 5.5" girth. Possible 0.75 increase, I will measure again in a few days to be sure.
I feel like erection quality fluctuates more than any of us realized until we started having procedures and saw how much it fluctuates now that we are measuring so frequently.
love to see your progress pictures if you feel comfortable. No pressure if you’re not. Here to support regardless

DRed123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see how this procedure creates collagen. When they cut my dick open to remove the filler I received from dr. loria it was clear/transparent. It looked just like silicone you buy at the hardware store in the tube. Then when i had my nodules drained it looked the same also but still liquid/soft state.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see how this procedure creates collagen. When they cut my dick open to remove the filler I received from dr. loria it was clear/transparent. It looked just like silicone you buy at the hardware store in the tube. Then when i had my nodules drained it looked the same also but still liquid/soft state.
It doesn't. It's this absurd lie that Loria perpetuates.

Your body walls off and encapsulates silicone, which over time causes a size increase. It's your body trying to protect itself from a substance it can't deal with. These guys are delusional and don't even understand the implications of silicone and how it actually functions.

PMMA, PLLA, etc all do build a collagen matrix because they function in a completely different fashion. This thread is wild lol.

How was your removal process? Shit scares the life out of me, I've seen it done...

DRed123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still Healing four months after surgery. Hopefully I should be all healed up in three more months. Then I get to go back for more work to fix more complications dr.Loria's filler is causing me. This pic is 5 weeks after surgery

Attachments

Yehaww

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still Healing four months after surgery. Hopefully I should be all healed up in three more months. Then I get to go back for more work to fix more complications dr.Loria's filler is causing me. This pic is 5 weeks after surgery
Are you gonna get rid of all the filler or target lumps?

DRed123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alot of it was taken out but unfortunately there's still some in there to deal with a lots of nodules.

Here's what my flaccid dick looked like after I had dr.Loria's procedures. All the filler started getting soft and squishy flaccid and erect. Causing my flaccid length to shrink 2 1/2" shorter or more. It also started causing my dick to pig in blanket. And that is just some of the many problems I've have had from dr. Loria's procedures

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: wildnoutcrzy

Mikehoncho05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone has done LEEP procedure or heard anyone getting it done?

It looks like there's more doctors that's doing the same procedure as Dr. Loria but as their own practice. I'm from CA and saw one Doctor in the Bay Area (Dr. Liu) and another Dr. Diamond from LA (found out from area code from the website). However, no reviews about LEEP. Pricings are relatively the same. Dr. Loria has been good to me but traveling from CA to FL and back can be challenging if you guys know what I mean. If you guys heard anyone results from CA Docs please share your experience. Thanks!!
What are the doctors first names? Wanted to look them up to see if they have any results pictures

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
Or California

I don't know if Dr. Loria trained this person but checkout Victor Liu in the Bay Area. His site has similar pictures and pricings as Loria. Never spoke to Dr. Liu and I'm not sure if he does the same procedure but the cost are very similar. There's plenty in CA for sure but that was the person I came across that seemed to do something similar or same. You need to get consultation from them to see what you want. Do your research because I never seen Dr. Liu so don't take my word 100%. But I can tell you about Dr. Loria if you'd like since I had 2 procedures done with him.

Mikehoncho05

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know if Dr. Loria trained this person but checkout Victor Liu in the Bay Area. His site has similar pictures and pricings as Loria. Never spoke to Dr. Liu and I'm not sure if he does the same procedure but the cost are very similar. There's plenty in CA for sure but that was the person I came across that seemed to do something similar or same. You need to get consultation from them to see what you want. Do your research because I never seen Dr. Liu so don't take my word 100%. But I can tell you about Dr. Loria if you'd like since I had 2 procedures done with him.
I'm trying to see if there's any before and after photos but can't find any