SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Found this product page which has some nice explainer videos on it: Zen Penis Clamp for Increased Girth | Cock Clamp Kit

Click on “Read More” in the product description to reveal the videos.

I definitely think I will be adding this to my PE routine.
Yes but you can get the very same thing at Home Depot or Amazon for a little over $2 bucks, it looks like Zin just bought them from "Pro Clamps" and put there logo on them and upped the price to $24

Reactions: Curious65

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes but you can get the very same thing at Home Depot or Amazon for a little over $2 bucks, it looks like Zin just bought them from "Pro Clamps" and put there logo on them and upped the price to $24
I wasn’t trying to promote purchasing their specific product - just wanted to share the how-to videos for those of us who were unclear on the basics of how to clamp.

Appreciate the tips on where to find less expensive options!

Reactions: tnman and Curious65

WackyDeli

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of my growth has been from clamped edging. It's an amazing practice.

There is a lot to learn, but I'd say the most important things are to be consistent, to give yourself breaks, and to be moderate with your sessions. Clamping is really intense and if you push your sessions too far, you will overtrain your cock and it will be counterproductive.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would edge to maximum hardness, put a tight cock ring over my cock base and then slowly squeeze upward to my cock head. I would do this several times and hold it. then release the cock band and get blood flowing and a rock hard and repeat this....every other day for about 20 minutes. with patience my girth increased and cock head grew larger.... more bulbous.

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Received the clamp I ordered, and did my first clamping session today. For the first minute or so I was thinking “this doesn’t seem to be doing anything.” Then the swell began, and by the end of the 5 minutes I was impressed by the increase in girth and firmness. I am excited to see where the clamping journey takes me!

_mfrankb_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This morning s exercise, hold this for 1/2 hour View attachment 129599281
How long did it take you to build up to 30 minute sessions? Do you have any trouble staying hard for that amount of time? Do you have to keep stimulating your cock to stay hard during the session?