My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be 100% clear, I talked extensively to Loria's offices about my bruising, amongst many other issues.

The assumption, (in all conversations here) is that you are in regular communication with Dr. Loria and Dr. Loria's staff post procedure to vet out anything you are experiencing. There are protocols for a reason.

So, imperfect as it is this thread has existed primarily for safely relating and sharing all of our unique experiences pre/post procedures. Unless stated otherwise, none of us here are medical professionals giving medical advice, or working directly or indirectly for Dr. Loria.

Obviously, you will find specific people or representatives with ties to other forum's or fee for service businesses on these threads. That's entirely normal, there's a monkey on every corner trying to separate you from your cash. Water is wet, the sky is blue - no surprises here.

I am certain LPSG and it's forum administrator's would agree with me however, that posting deliberately negative, angry or purposeful fear producing comments regarding a medical procedure they are competitive with, and/or don't fully understand, (or have not personally undergone) is in and of itself, - fear mongering to scare and/or shame existing patients. Ugh.

Or worse, they are partial to, or represent businesses with an agenda to actively discourage potential client's from undergoing a procedure that is a competitive procedure to their own, or an affiliates....

I have personally had the shaft and glans procedures, and found them to be safe and sexually beneficial. It has not been without side effects and unwanted issues. I have chronicled mine at length on this thread.
All I am relating is my own personal experiences, as should be the case with everyone else on this boards and threads. I am sure we all agree that this is not a forum to play amateur Dr., if you think it is - seek help.

All this being said, I have always strongly encouraged everyone reading this thread to make fully informed decisions about their procedures, and communicate any and all issues pre and post to ensure it's as sucessfull for you as it can be. That's what we paid for as client's, to not do so would be foolish, and probably undermine the best results possible for your procedure.

Live long, love well, and stuff those tight little boxes whenever you can with your huge cocks. Watch them O' big and smile, - they will appreciate your unique capabilities a lot more than they will ever admit.

CokeCanMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am certain LPSG and it's forum administrator's would agree with me however, that posting deliberately negative, angry or purposeful fear producing comments regarding a medical procedure they are competitive with, and/or don't fully understand, (or have not personally undergone) is in and of itself, - fear mongering to scare and/or shame existing patients. Ugh.

Or worse, they are partial to, or represent businesses with an agenda to actively discourage potential client's from undergoing a procedure that is a competitive procedure to their own, or an affiliates....
Let me get this straight. I post a link from a urology practice about the dangers of silicone oil and that makes me fear mongering? I explain that 16 weeks of bruising from an outpatient procedure is weird and that is fear mongering? Then i suggest you might be on Lorias payroll because you have been posting on this topic every time there is a negative comment and that makes me the one with an agenda?

You cant make this stuff up.

It doesn't matter man the guy who asked about his bruising thanked me for the advice. Why cant you just appreciate that instead of being so defensive? It really speaks volumes imo. Im pretty close to quitting this thread altogether. I think ive done right by raising awareness and have no regrets. There are better sources for this kinda info and that isnt throwing shade at lpsg. As a matter of fact dont even listen to me but just get 2nd opinions on these kinds of things. This site is more entertainment than it is for medical info tbh, stay safe out there!

Mr. GalamiG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me get this straight. I post a link from a urology practice about the dangers of silicone oil and that makes me fear mongering? I explain that 16 weeks of bruising from an outpatient procedure is weird and that is fear mongering? Then i suggest you might be on Lorias payroll because you have been posting on this topic every time there is a negative comment and that makes me the one with an agenda?

You cant make this stuff up.

It doesn't matter man the guy who asked about his bruising thanked me for the advice. Why cant you just appreciate that instead of being so defensive? It really speaks volumes imo. Im pretty close to quitting this thread altogether. I think ive done right by raising awareness and have no regrets. There are better sources for this kinda info and that isnt throwing shade at lpsg. As a matter of fact dont even listen to me but just get 2nd opinions on these kinds of things. This site is more entertainment than it is for medical info tbh, stay safe out there!
Phalloplasty or Male Enhancement is all entertainment.. but the truth is every Doctors procedure comes with some risk or side effect. As explained on each one of their page. “ theirs no guarantee”.

Now as far as most safest and “Permanent “ which is key word. Dr Loria procedure is far safest and you will get the most permanent gains for your buck.

Ive done my research and all these pop stars and celebrities wouldn’t be injecting CC in them and talking about having placed CC in them if it wasn’t true. It’s 2023 and the truth is CC is the only permanent solution and isn’t just throwing your money away.

My results are close to 8in in girth and sex on any girl that sees and feels it is priceless . It’s either am giving them PAIN or LOVE or just a simple “No” I can’t fit that in there or any other hole .

Dr Loria office is in one of the top areas in MIA and he’s still a DO which is practically the same thing as a MD. All that other bickering about that is just POLITICS..
Im on my third procedure as many others on here are too.
I don’t have any regrets and can’t wait till my next gains on my 4 procedure ..

CokeCanMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phalloplasty or Male Enhancement is all entertainment.. but the truth is every Doctors procedure comes with some risk or side effect. As explained on each one of their page. “ theirs no guarantee”.

Now as far as most safest and “Permanent “ which is key word. Dr Loria procedure is far safest and you will get the most permanent gains for your buck.

Ive done my research and all these pop stars and celebrities wouldn’t be injecting CC in them and talking about having placed CC in them if it wasn’t true. It’s 2023 and the truth is CC is the only permanent solution and isn’t just throwing your money away.

My results are close to 8in in girth and sex on any girl that sees and feels it is priceless . It’s either am giving them PAIN or LOVE or just a simple “No” I can’t fit that in there or any other hole .

Dr Loria office is in one of the top areas in MIA and he’s still a DO which is practically the same thing as a MD. All that other bickering about that is just POLITICS..
Im on my third procedure as many others on here are too.
I don’t have any regrets and can’t wait till my next gains on my 4 procedure ..

You have done zero research. Do you even know Loria's comical history as a doctor? And wtf are you talking about CC being the only truth? Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? cc is a unit of measurement like milliliters......my lawd jesus!!

Yea... another Loria bank rolled marketing campaign or a just a big dumbo. I asked the phalloboards admin to join this thread but it would probably make half of you spiral down a rabbit hole of anxiety. I asked him personally and he said to link ericpigs discussion who is a member here so i will do him that favor........ he said he doesnt want to be part of this and feels bad men are going to deal with some serious issues years later. Skin grafts... yikes.
let me get silicone oil in my dick cuz i did my research

It is crazy to see how many men get so blatantly scammed but double down on they own idiocy because of ego or pride. yiiiiikes!

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have done zero research. Do you even know Loria's comical history as a doctor? And wtf are you talking about CC being the only truth? Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? cc is a unit of measurement like milliliters......my lawd jesus!!

Yea... another Loria bank rolled marketing campaign or a just a big dumbo. I asked the phalloboards admin to join this thread but it would probably make half of you spiral down a rabbit hole of anxiety. I asked him personally and he said to link ericpigs discussion who is a member here so i will do him that favor........ he said he doesnt want to be part of this and feels bad men are going to deal with some serious issues years later. Skin grafts... yikes.
let me get silicone oil in my dick cuz i did my research

It is crazy to see how many men get so blatantly scammed but double down on they own idiocy because of ego or pride. yiiiiikes!
You're wasting your time here dude. I've tried lol. At least I know I don't have a full penile de-glove in my future at some point

Reactions: andydandy

Mr. GalamiG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Effectiveness of Silicone Injections: Penile Enlargements
Silicone scrotal my dude. And if you read between the lines id be surprised it wasnt loria but cant say for sure
You’re claiming that his procedure is unsafe but theirs only been 1 person in this thread that claims he had a bad infection with the procedure. The other guy that claims he did too never showed proof . Only lashing out because he didn’t get the results he thought he was gonna get .
It’s crazy how u bash this procedure but nowhere are you saying that pneuma has numerous of bad surgery’s that is documented for all to see. And it’s crazy to me that nowhere are you saying that these other injections like bellafill,Ha and these other injections are not permanent and you have to keep getting treatment after treatment with never no permanent results
Theirs been plenty of men on here that has done loria procedure with no complaints that’s had this filler for more than 5 yrs plus and longer with no complaint.

Seems like you’re angry at the fact u went to another doctor and you’re mad that you can’t get this procedure because you choose another filler.

This site is for the success and questions to loria procedure. You come in here acting like you experienced this procedure. When u never had it done . You claim to be a cokecanman but let’s compare your dick to mine and let’s see why your really mad that your on here bashing this procedure. And who’s the phillaboards??
just a bunch of dumb/queer confused men wishing they had something permanent to offer .

Mr. GalamiG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that every guy wants to get the most out of the first procedure but the thing is your penis can only handle so much volume do to your skins flexibility.
So for the best results for certain people you have to do 2 or 3 procedures depending on your original size before your treatment.

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
@CokeCanMan I'm just curious what procedure have you got done to your penis and your experience with that doctor?

To be honest, HA is probably the safest bet but most of us are looking for permanent solution. I've read good amount of risk to all penis enlargement procedures, safest thing to do is not to get one. You can even stretch your penis doing PE and get injured really bad. Many years ago I read about Dr. Loria, Dr. C and Dr. Elist. Those were probably the top researched doctors for penis enlargement due to different procedures. We all know the risk we're taking. Some may have done more research than others.

Most of us are here because of our success with Dr. Loria (that's the title of this thread) and some are doing their research from others experience.

I'm not trying to argue with you but want to know what you got done since you're telling others to read phalloboard forum. I'm not sure if that forum has changed a lot but many years ago when I was reading phalloboard it was nothing but everyone literally worshipping Dr. C and talking shit about every doctor on this planet. I'm not saying he's a bad doctor, I'm sure he does a great job and I was considering about going to him since Ive done more research than just read forums.

Anyways please do share your experience with your success story because to me your selling others to go to phalloboard for some apparent reason when there are so many other resources.

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

CokeCanMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@CokeCanMan I'm just curious what procedure have you got done to your penis and your experience with that doctor?

To be honest, HA is probably the safest bet but most of us are looking for permanent solution. I've read good amount of risk to all penis enlargement procedures, safest thing to do is not to get one. You can even stretch your penis doing PE and get injured really bad. Many years ago I read about Dr. Loria, Dr. C and Dr. Elist. Those were probably the top researched doctors for penis enlargement due to different procedures. We all know the risk we're taking. Some may have done more research than others.

Most of us are here because of our success with Dr. Loria (that's the title of this thread) and some are doing their research from others experience.

I'm not trying to argue with you but want to know what you got done since you're telling others to read phalloboard forum. I'm not sure if that forum has changed a lot but many years ago when I was reading phalloboard it was nothing but everyone literally worshipping Dr. C and talking shit about every doctor on this planet. I'm not saying he's a bad doctor, I'm sure he does a great job and I was considering about going to him since Ive done more research than just read forums.

Anyways please do share your experience with your success story because to me your selling others to go to phalloboard for some apparent reason when there are so many other resources.
Im not selling anyone on phalloboards or what ive done for myself. I just happened to follow this thread from a while back and drop in once in a while to see if people are still being scammed lol. My point was to warn people from information ive gained over the years and i think im doing the right thing by sharing and passing it forward. Silicone oil in the penis = scary. And yea there was a phalloboards link that had a debate between a user here named ericpig and the forum moderator about loria and silicone which is kinda relevant to this topic if you ask me.

If not for phalloboards I would have almost for sure got the penuma implant and so im thankful for the resource that it is. It has more info on medical penis procedures than any other site i know of. And I dont know what you mean about how they talk shit every other doctor??? Just looking at the general threads right now you see so many different names and options and fillers. Its only loria and elist who get the most bashing and rightfully so. If it was such a circle jerk echo chamber then explain why they have dr. c not even listed first? Seems to me they are open to pretty much any legit doc and ive even seen names that are not sponsors who get mentioned without bashing. You must have visited the site much long ago.

I think user just_n8_01 put it best a few posts ago about just giving up and moving on. There was something bugging me about how so many guys were being duped into this dangerous procedure and i felt i was being the good messenger when i commented. To be honest the shills have this thread narrative wrapped around their fingers but i wont name names because it is kinda obvious who they are at this point lol. Not saying you are one of them thejourney btw.

All i can hope for is that my deeds were not in vain and some guys dodge the bullet. Best wishes! Im probably going to take a long break from this thread maybe even permanently lol.

bert14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand that every guy wants to get the most out of the first procedure but the thing is your penis can only handle so much volume do to your skins flexibility.
So for the best results for certain people you have to do 2 or 3 procedures depending on your original size before your treatment.
Does anybody know the minimum size increase after one procedure. I am past day 21 and only see 0.5 inch increase in girth. Will it grow more in the next week or two? I had 77cc, doctor said i had very good skin.

Reactions: Mr. GalamiG

Does anybody know the minimum size increase after one procedure. I am past day 21 and only see 0.5 inch increase in girth. Will it grow more in the next week or two? I had 77cc, doctor said i had very good skin.
Is this you first procedure?

my experience, as well as what Loria tells us would happen, is that around this time your body has worked through most of the inflammation and that’s why you see the minimal size gain. From there you start building collagen and you’ll get thicker. Now. There are some guys who don’t grow as fast as others. In that case just let Loria know and I think he makes a deal that if you haven’t reached a certain size gain in 2 procedure or something the next one of free … something like that.

bert14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this you first procedure?

my experience, as well as what Loria tells us would happen, is that around this time your body has worked through most of the inflammation and that’s why you see the minimal size gain. From there you start building collagen and you’ll get thicker. Now. There are some guys who don’t grow as fast as others. In that case just let Loria know and I think he makes a deal that if you haven’t reached a certain size gain in 2 procedure or something the next one of free … something like that.
It's my 1st procedure.

Mr. GalamiG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody know the minimum size increase after one procedure. I am past day 21 and only see 0.5 inch increase in girth. Will it grow more in the next week or two? I had 77cc, doctor said i had very good skin
For me after 21 days your gains should stay ..
As for increase after the 21 days is possible but I didn’t gain more . Collegen supplement n foods is important for your new gains .

Try not to smoke because that kills collagen growth. Something I didn’t follow but got good gains like u ..

1.5 is a good increase.
Congrats..
Every 1.5 increase is a game changer.
The more pressure the better ..

Mr. GalamiG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry , I read your gains wrong.
77cc is not bad but I gained 0.5 increase. When I did a supplement/circum.
The Doc only gave me 35 or 45cc can’t remember but your gains should either stay or go up slightly.

Continue to drink cranberry juice and eat a lot of oranges and if you’re not taking collegen supplements.
I recommend it..