Montreal gym/open shower/ spa

spankey27

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any hot story to share ?
I have been there about 8 times and every time it is worth it. Last two times I had a young fit guy and an older fit guy both asking me to join them in their shower. I did and had a great time. And like another poster said, there are a lot of nude straight guys to look at.

hauyneraille

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recently switched to YMCA du parc.
When is a good time to go?
Been there 3 times but hasn't seen any actions in the shower or sauna, maybe I'm just unlucky :/

liammoose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Je vais essayer la piscine du stade olympique ce soir vers 19:30, j’espère avoir un peu d’action ;)
C’était nul à chier haha. Les douches sont rendues individuelles et le sauna est fermé.

Quelqu’un a des recommandations d’endroits cool à essayer?

Reactions: xyyz

jimmysean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There is the new water complex in Rosemont. It is free. Unisex changing rooms and no nudity, but there are plenty of individual cabin. Hooked up there once with a dilf. He was looking at me and followed me to my cabin. It was hot. Go there after eight. It is open weekdays until almost 10pm. Be discreet.

Reactions: Marc Cloutier

scopitone00066

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
YMCA Parc has no action in the open showers section, only skinny old guys; the other guys go into the individual showers. Good but small gym.

Club Lacité: the gym in itself is not great, but it's very cruisy, and some kind of good-looking guys get naked and leave their shower curtains open.

World gym Griffintown: nothing happens, there are too many people, and nudity is not allowed in the sauna. The gym is great!

Olympic Park: If you are into old or not-good-looking chubby guys, those are the guys that get naked. The swimming pool is nice.

Reactions: coolkumar_3

hauyneraille

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is the new water complex in Rosemont. It is free. Unisex changing rooms and no nudity, but there are plenty of individual cabin. Hooked up there once with a dilf. He was looking at me and followed me to my cabin. It was hot. Go there after eight. It is open weekdays until almost 10pm. Be discreet.
What's the address?