Men who like to wear briefs and other smaller underwear

dgm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wore briefs till I was 14 or so switched to boxers till probably 16. Wore boxers briefs till my early 30 always found them uncomfortable took about 6 months to total get used to briefs again now 40 and own only briefs from full coverage regular tightly whites to low rise and bikinis never Been more comfortable. I live in the northeast as far as I know most of the guys I know were boxers or boxers briefs. I have very large thighs. Boxer briefs always road up on me and uncomfortable!

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Def prefer briefs over other types of underwear and when the weather is hotter I too tend to wear the more skimpier kind like bikini cut or every now and again a jock style.
thanks, and do you get any weird looks or comments when you wear these cuts on beach or locker room?

Reactions: WellHung83

Sam0021

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I wore briefs till I was 14 or so switched to boxers till probably 16. Wore boxers briefs till my early 30 always found them uncomfortable took about 6 months to total get used to briefs again now 40 and own only briefs from full coverage regular tightly whites to low rise and bikinis never Been more comfortable. I live in the northeast as far as I know most of the guys I know were boxers or boxers briefs. I have very large thighs. Boxer briefs always road up on me and uncomfortable!
thanks for your answer, i agree brief style underwear are much more comfortable as you mentioned you wear bikini underwear as well, so have u gotten any bad comments or looks from your friends, comments like you must be gay to wear this, etc etc..

Reactions: dgm

wsmman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my gym changing rooms there are quite a lot of guys that wear briefs, both bikini style and fly front. All are 40+ years old except for a couple of times when I’ve seen younger. Majority wear tighter boxers but I would say 25% wear briefs.
I’ve never heard any comments but I wouldn’t expect to in the changing room environment.

Reactions: ZMan22