Mark E Miller

RyderTop

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm fairly certain he is supported in some way by his parents. I have a YT channel and know how it works. He isn't making hardly any money from YT ads. His views are always less than 50,000 or so and he has remained at roughly 647,000 subs for years now, so the channel is stagnate. Even his sponsor deals wouldn't be making him that much. I don't think he does a lot of work as a freelance photographer / videographer. If he did, he would most certainly show it on his portfolio on his website as a means to promote his work and get more jobs. He doesn't. Living in Cali is INSANELY expensive, especially in the part he lives in. And his lifestlye is pricey as well. Nce flat. Nice car. Constantly shopping online. Has a lot of pricey camera equipment etc etc. He HAS to have parental support.

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
I'm fairly certain he is supported in some way by his parents. I have a YT channel and know how it works. He isn't making hardly any money from YT ads. His views are always less than 50,000 or so and he has remained at roughly 647,000 subs for years now, so the channel is stagnate. Even his sponsor deals wouldn't be making him that much. I don't think he does a lot of work as a freelance photographer / videographer. If he did, he would most certainly show it on his portfolio on his website as a means to promote his work and get more jobs. He doesn't. Living in Cali is INSANELY expensive, especially in the part he lives in. And his lifestlye is pricey as well. Nce flat. Nice car. Constantly shopping online. Has a lot of pricey camera equipment etc etc. He HAS to have parental support.
Oh no this again

Darthchi

Superior Member
Media
On no, your comment again. You dont like what I post just click, IGNORE. I've just done it for your posts so make your life easier and do it for mine.
it’s not YOUR comment. It’s the fact some people here really like to bring that up, but have NOTHING to back it up except their little theories and analysis.

Also, if you ignored me, it’s not working well for you because you’re still replying :D

Soccersucks

Cherished Member
Media
Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

- His Patreon has at least 250 subscribers so I'm going to estimate that he's at least making $2,500 on Patreon a month.
- Let's throw in $2,000 a month from his AG1 partnerships on Youtube, other brand deals and his Youtube Ad Revenue.
- Let's also throw in about $1,000 on misc sales from his photography to his merch to his one on one appointments etc.

This brings him to $5,500 a month or $66,000 a year. This is a low end guess for me. I'm not sure why everyone says he lives lavishly because I personally feel like he lives a pretty low key lifestyle ( doesn't drink, doesn't party, doesn't really travel,) He's like a perpetual homebody who goes on walks with olive, lives good, goes to the gym and just chills about his day. His biggest expenses are his car, apartment and food. I'm guessing about 3k easily on those dues.

I should add that I run a blog, and it doesn't take hundreds of thousands of followers to make good money on the internet. If you have like 2,000 loyal followers who are constantly purchasing things from you or clicking on your affiliate links, you could easily surpass six figures. Shieeet if even 1000 of those people are dropping $100 a year on you, you're gonna make 100k.

If you aren't able to capitalize off of your platforms like that then it's a YOU problem.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
patreon likely does get him some good money. that's why so many youtubers have it, even when they got a decent amount of subs.
with ad revenue tho, it's a bit trickier. lgbt youtubers have always gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to that. queer focused content is more likely to get demonetized(meaning even if an ad plays, it's youtube that gets the money, the youtuber gets nothing), the cpm is also possibly lower because advertisers might not want their ads playing on lgbt content. there was a "scandal" a few years back(well, like a decade ago) and mark(and ethan) were part of it as lgbt content creators, because people found out youtube's restricted mode(sorta like a sfw mode) hides lgbt content. so with channels like mark's, their channel would have almost no videos displayed, and they'd not show on recommended nor searches. that type of shit really impacts lgbt content creator's ad revenue.
so it's hard to really know if he makes any decent money from youtube. there's been gay youtubers, like jack merridew and tyson asmr, who have mentioned making 0 money from their youtube because they constantly get demonetized, all because they might make something a bit more gay aimed and slightly sexual, whilst the straight content creators will make content that's just as if not more sexual in nature and have nothing happen to them.
youtube sponsors pay you based on your popularity. so it's hard to know how much he makes from those. he could be making 5k from just one ad read, and that's possibly enough to cover his expenses for the whole month.
and we also don't really know how much freelance work he might do as a photographer or even how much he charges for it.
l.a is expensive and i think he does live in a more expensive area. but with patreon and sponsors, he probably makes enough to live comfortable, considering he doesn't really seem to have that much excessive spending

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He makes enough to live comfortably in LA, I just dont know if he makes enough to also save. I have a feeling that if youtube went away tomorrow he might have to go back to living with his parents.

Reactions: Soccersucks

rakkasei

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He makes enough to live comfortably in LA, I just dont know if he makes enough to also save. I have a feeling that if youtube went away tomorrow he might have to go back to living with his parents.
he doesn't make that much from youtube. youtube used to pay well 10-15 years ago, but it really doesn't pay that well anymore unless you make a lot of content that all get millions of views.

murrayguy4u

Cherished Member
Media
Hendron, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s been clear multiple times that people like you sharing his content are why he’s uncomfortable sharing more. When someone sets a boundary, it should be honored. The veil of the internet doesn’t give you an excuse to violate someone’s direct request about who has access to their body.

Dickus2

Sexy Member
Media
He’s been clear multiple times that people like you sharing his content are why he’s uncomfortable sharing more. When someone sets a boundary, it should be honored. The veil of the internet doesn’t give you an excuse to violate someone’s direct request about who has access to their body.
Wait.... is there something new?

jpnz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one cares what you think. If I am finding it that means it is already shared so all you are doing is stopping it from potentially being posted here. Welcome to the internet.

murrayguy4u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one cares what you think. If I am finding it that means it is already shared so all you are doing is stopping it from potentially being posted here. Welcome to the internet.
All you’ve said here is that you’re completely fine violating someone’s wishes about their own body. “Welcome to the Internet” says the guy who’s sitting in anonymity while he exploits another human.

• Haha
Reactions: Mruniden and jpnz

Goddess of Locke

Legendary Member
Media
All you’ve said here is that you’re completely fine violating someone’s wishes about their own body. “Welcome to the Internet” says the guy who’s sitting in anonymity while he exploits another human.
Settle down white knight, he's never going to fuck you. You can try to frame this as some kind of violation all you want, the fact of the matter is, this is about money. It's not like he sends these images to one person in confidence. He is posting them to the public, online, in exchange for money. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the billion-dollar entertainment industry can't stop their content from being shared online, these online hos are not going to be the ones. No matter how many sad people they have reporting and complaining in a desperate bid for an ounce of attention from the creator.

murrayguy4u

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Settle down white knight, he's never going to fuck you. You can try to frame this as some kind of violation all you want, the fact of the matter is, this is about money. It's not like he sends these images to one person in confidence. He is posting them to the public, online, in exchange for money. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the billion-dollar entertainment industry can't stop their content from being shared online, these online hos are not going to be the ones. No matter how many sad people they have reporting and complaining in a desperate bid for an ounce of attention from the creator.
Comparing one individual creator to a billion dollar industry isn’t exactly the masterful analogy you think it is. Stealing from an individual person isn’t even remotely close to the same thing as posting a screenshot from a film that’s already made hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Also, someone who is nude or scantily clad in a film that they know is being widely distributed is far different than someone that’s shared content with the express request that it stay within the small group with which it was shared.

It all boils down to being a decent human and respecting someone’s bodily autonomy. He’s said he doesn’t want it shared. A Hollywood actor obviously doesn’t mind sharing it.