Mark E Miller

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A twink is a general term, meaning young fit guy, not all twinks look the same, im sure he can pull a basic twink, but the hot ones he desires, I dont think so, also gen z twinks are more different and dont think they would be attracted to a basic mid western ’muscular’(not so much anymore) lost millennial who is boring… he doesnt do fun things. If he was a daddy with money, ok, different ball game.
girl all twinks look the same, that's what the term refers to. and if he were into the hook up culture, he could easily be doing a austin show type shit, getting pretty twinks on his dick on the regular.
you're talking like he's some 40yo with a dad bod. he's young and fit dude, he can easily find himself a couple twink fucktoys

RyanMars

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
girl all twinks look the same, that's what the term refers to. and if he were into the hook up culture, he could easily be doing a austin show type shit, getting pretty twinks on his dick on the regular.
you're talking like he's some 40yo with a dad bod. he's young and fit dude, he can easily find himself a couple twink fucktoys
ok friend

Mcfuckingnut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this may be the best bulge content we’ve gotten from him
Only the real ones remember the video of mark and ethan at Ethan's family farm and mark was on the trampoline with a MASSIVE fucking bulge

LAhung9

Expert Member
Media
California, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Show some taint or something man. I know it's not patreon appropriate but I can look at my own dirty laundry for free. $30 tier stuff...? I still saved this pic for my "reference file" though. Thnx :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:
Gotta do something to make money when you don’t have a real job

Reactions: Ice_Boxxx

Ice_Boxxx

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta do something to make money when you don’t have a real job
I understand this outlook on 'social media/influencer/sex workers' income compared to what society has deemed a real job. In a capatilist economy though you can charge what consumers will pay. I hope Mark makes tons of money from his vanilla posts. Doesn't mean I'm gonna want more as a consumer. Get that money honey!! Just not from me. :joy:

Reactions: SmileyAA1

bruinboy1998

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder too. Especially if he’s shopping at Erewhon.
Tbh, I know a lot of people who aren't well-off but shop at Erewhon (and in contrast, rich people who shop in simpler stores like Target). I don't think it's too big of an indicator of someone's income level, a lot of people who are middle-class like to splurge on Erewhon as a way of treating themselves I think.