A storms coming.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mark and were hiking down the easiest trail. It was nice to be in the woods again. It was warm for a March afternoon.

Mike was behind me.

“You ok back there?” I asked.

“Yes I’m good. Just enjoying the view” he replied smoothly.

The view? This was a boring, tree lined gravel trail. . No view at all… wait. Was he talking about watching me? I turned and looked at him. He was just beaming from ear to ear.

Mark was a fit 23 year old man. The son of my best friend. I’m 53. I’ve worked with his mom since I was 20. I’ve known Mark since the day she got pregnant and he was born. His mom was back at our camp. They camped all the time. They always have since he was old enough. Brenda, his mom, and her husband had camped since they were Teenagers and carried on the tradition once he was born. My husband and i had always camped as well. We even camped with them a few times. Sadly my husband passed away over 2 years ago and I had not been camping since. This was my first time out again. Brenda had nearly forced me to come with them, but now I’m glad she did. However. Brenda began puking this morning and was back at camp trying to recover. She insisted Mark and I keep our planned hike. Mark and I are pretty close. I helped raise him, we’ve gone to run errands together and even a few movies. We have texted each other off and on like family would for years. So I had no qualms about going hiking with him… however. His response about the view made me wonder what his thoughts were. It turned back away and I shook my head.. that’s when I slipped in loose rock and fell hard on my hip and butt. Mark ran up. Effortlessly lifting me up and placing me back on my feet.

“Are you Ok, Cindy?” He asked sweetly. I stood close to him. He towered over me. I’m 5’1”. He is over 6’

“Yes. Yes. I’m ok. Just hurt my pride… and my butt… and maybe my hip” I winced in pain and blushing. Suddlenly I felt mark smacking the dirt and mud off my butt. It jiggled. Lord.. I don’t think it was supposed to mean anything. But I was now extremely flustered to my core

“Mark. That’s good. Thank you thank you hun” i giggled and moved away from him.

“You have dirt all over you” he smiled.

“Thank you hun”

We hiked on. We got back to camp. The wind had picked up. Brenda was in the chair. She looked horrible. She was pale as a ghost.

“You ok mom?” Mark asked as we walked into camp

“No. I can’t stop throwing up. I feel horrible” she groaned.

“You’re on fire mom” he said. His hand on her forehead.

“I’m sorry about all this” she said.

“It’s ok, Brenda!” I said.

“I think I may try to drive home” she said. “Can you guys camp tonight and then pack up and will you take Mark tomorrow?”

“Sure..” I said. “Shouldn’t be an issue at all”

“Ok. I’m sorry guys” she said again as she got up and headed to her car.

“It’s ok! Really please. Get home and get into bed” I said

She puked beside her car as she got in and drove away.

“Man. That wind is cold” I said.

“Yeah it is. It’s bringing in a storm I think” he replied. “I’m going to make a fire”

I watched as he made a fire like an avid outdoorsman. I always marveled at how my husband made fires so easily. Mark seemed to have the same skill. The fire was roaring within 10min.

“Oh my that feel so good!” I said scooting my chair closer to the warmth. The temp had drastically began to drop and the wind had gotten pretty strong. We didn’t dress for this. The warmest clothes I had brought was tights and a hoodie. Which I had on now. I never wore jeans anymore. At my age, and having gained a little weight over the years. Yoga pants and tights were just more comfortable.

I noticed my hip was really tightening up. I’m assuming from the fall and the cooler weather coming in. I kept wincing and making slight noises when i moved or walked around. Getting old sucks.

“You ok Cindy?” Mark asked.

“Yeah. I’m ok. Just getting old. That fall will haunt me for a month” I laughed.

“You’re not old!” He said loudly.

“Oh.. I am Mark… I am old… 53 is old!” I laughed

“Well. You look damn good for 53, Cindy” he said. Smiling.

“Thank you sweetheart” I smiled back at him.

“Are you hungry?” Mark asked

“I am actually” I said.

“Burgers?” He asked.

“Sure!” I said. “Want help?”

“No. Please. Rest your hip” he smiled.

I watched as he cooked as he made perfectly cooked burgers and potatoes on the open fire. Once again. Reminding me of my late husband. I didn’t know his dad as well as his mom. But my husband and he had become great friends and loved the outdoors

We sat beside eaxh other eating.

“This is delicious Mark!” I exclaimed “I miss cooking out while camping. And camping in general”

“Thank you” he said smiling “I camp constantly. You’re always welcome to join me Cindy”

“I might take you up on that!” I looked into his warm eyes

Thunder Clapped in the distance. I jumped in my chair.

“That scared me to death” I giggled.

“I better clean up and get us into the tent.. please. Don’t get up” he said. He cleaned up quickly. Making sure everything was secured. The wind was getting stronger. The thunder more often and closer. Lightning was now visible even though it was daylight.. he stopped and looked west

Pat. Pat. Pat.
The rain began to fall slowly.
Pat. Pat Pat. The drops hitting the leaves and branches. You could hear the coming roar of hard rain in the distance.

“Get in the tent Cindy” he turned and helped me up. “Ooh” i groaned from the pain in my stiff hip.

“You ok?” He asked Ushering me toward the tent.

“I’m fine hun” I said as he opened the tent and followed me inside. and then the rain came. Torrential rain and wind. It got dark as the storm overtook us, Mark turned on the light.

“Well.. I guess we are in for the night!” He said over the rain.

“I think so” I replied.

He pulled his shirt over his head. I had seen him last night shirtless. But each time kind of took me by surprised. He wasn’t toned. But he was clearly strong. You could see his muscles in his stomach flex as he moved.

I sat on the floor. My hip hurt. I was going to lay down. But then I felt the irritation of my bra. Having Mark around in the tent last night. I had kept it on to be conservative. But it was rubbing me raw.

“Look… Mark… I know this is a little awkward. But… I’ve had this damn bra on for 2 days..” I began

“Take it off..” he interrupted.

“I figured you wouldn’t care.. I mean good lord. I’m twice your age… but I wanted to make sure you were ok with it” I smiled at him.

“You’re fine taking it off with me.. it doesn’t bother me at all” he said. “I’ll turn away” he turned and watched the storm through the vents of the tent.

“Oh. You’re such a gentleman Mark. But there’s nothing over here you’re gonna wanna see anyway . This ole girl wouldn’t appeal to anyone anymore. Especially with these sagging things”’I laughed. Lifting my shirt and undoing my bra. My breasts dropped as I released my shirt covering them again.

“Don’t ever say that about yourself” he said. “You’re stunning”

“Eh. Maybe for my age..” I said.

“Nope. You’re stunning. Full stop” he replied.

“You can turn around Mark” I said softly.

He turned and looked at me, he smiled warmly “see. Gorgeous “ Then sat down. I blushed

We sat in silence for a while. Listening to the storm. He was beteeen me and the entrance. The wind was strong. It was getting quite chilly. I debated putting my hoodie back on but really didn’t want to sleep in it. But all I had was a thinner blanket. As did he. We hadn’t expected this colder weather.

“ it’s freezing” I said.

“Yeah. It kind of got chilly” he replied.

“I wasn’t prepared for this” I said.

“If we share our blankets, we will be warmer” he said and looked at me. “I can put my shirt back on. But the two blankets and our body heat would keep us warmer”

“Uhm…” I began.

“I get it if you’re not comfortable with that.. I can sleep in my sweatshirt and hat and you can use both blankets” he said changing his plan.

“We can share” I smiled at him. “We are both adults.. and you can keep your shirt off“

“You sure? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable”. He said.

“Yes. I’m sure” I said. I laid down on my pad and laid on my left side. I felt him lay beside me. His side touching my back. He covered us both with the blankets and then laid down.

“I haven’t been tucked in, in a few decades “ I laughed.

“Well.. I’m glad I was able to be the one who tucked you in” he laughed. “Good night Cindy” he turned off the light

“Good night Mark”

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PART 2

The rain continued. The wind as well. The tent filled with bright flashes of lightning followed by loud thunder. I could hear him begin to snore after a short period of time.

How can this man sleep through this. I thought to myself. I stared at the wall of the tent. Watching the flashes. My hip began to throb.

After an hour or so. I couldn’t take it. I had to roll over. I found myself laying beside him. In the fetal position facing him. My legs against his. My arms touching his left arm.

“You ok?” He said in the darkness and sudden flashes of light.

“Yes. But my left hip is killing me” I said.

“I’m sorry…. I’m ok with rubbing it if you think that would help.” He said. “That’s up to you”

“Uhm.. ok sure hun” I said wondering if this was even appropriate, but I’m fully dressed

“Ok!” He replied he sat up and I felt his hand touch my hip. He rubbed it gently. It felt so good just to be touched. I’d been alone for 2 years. Just having human touch was so nice. I could hear the storm moving away. The rain was soft. The thunder dull.

“That feels nice Mark” I said softly And his massaging helped. I dozed off apparently.

I woke up to loud thunder again. I was on my back. Instead of a pillow. I had snuggled against him. My head on Marks arm. His head was against mine. I felt my hip against him. And then I felt his hand on my stomach under my shirt. I thought he was asleep as well.. but his fingers moved softly on my pudgy tummy.

I held my breath. Trying to ascertain if he was awake. His fingertips moved lightly but definitely with purpose. My nerves were on fire.

“You ok” he whispered suddenly.

Lightning flashed

BOOM. Loud thunder clapped. I instinctively moved closer to him.

“Yes. The storm scared me again” I said. I turned my head slightly toward him. His eyes sparkled in the lightning

“Are you sure?” He said lifting his head.

More lightning

BOOM

“Yes Mark I am ok” I whispered

Lightning flashed. We stared at each other.

BOOM

His hand moved between my legs. Still covered fully with my pants and panties, but the heat of his hand was evident througb the thin material. I spread my legs. His hand moved up and down my inner thigh. Then over my mound. He repeated. I spread my legs more. He gripped my mound. My pussy began to leak. I could feel my panties were wet already. I reached between us and found his bulge. Jesus he was hard as a rock. And.. big.

“You still ok?” He whispered. He pushed his bulge through my grip around it. His hand massaged my thigh.

“I think so Mark” i sighed looking at him though the lightning flashes. His hand moved back to my mound and I moaned uncontrollably

He leaned over me and kissed me. I gripped his cock and rubbed it as he made out with me. His tongue in my mouth. His hand gripping and rubbing my pussy though my clothes.

“Jesus Mark” I moaned

I felt his hand move to my soft tummy again. I tensed.

“What’s wrong Cindy?” he kissed me again.

“Nothing sweetheart nothing, I’m just self conscious”

He kneaded my soft stomach.

“Why… I love your body” he said and kissed me again. “Please don’t be”

BOOM the thunder clapped as his hand released my tummy and slipped under the edge of my tights and into my panties. I felt his fingers run through my bush.

“You’re so warm” he whispered in my ear as his fingers gripped my pussy.

“Oh God Mark” I moaned and lifted my hips

“You're so wet Cindy” he said as his fingers expertly opened my lips and rubbed my throbbing clit.

“Oh God Mark. Oh my God”
He rubbed my clit and massaged my pussy. My body squirming. I was dripping wet.

“Your pussy is so warm and soft” he whispered in my ear as his long thick finger began to enter me.

“Oohh my God” I moaned

Lightning flashed
BOOM

He nipped at my neck and ear as he began to finger me, his finger working in and out of me as he rubbed his palm against me. My left hand reached and grasped the hand doing magic to my body.

“Oh God baby”. I groaned an orgasm building quickly.

My other hand left his throbbing cock and slapped the mat. My nails dug at the material

“Oh God Mark I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum. Mark I’m going to cum!” I yelled

BOOM! I saw his face in the lightning just before my eyes slammed shut and I arched against his hand.

“Oh god Mark oh god. Oh god. Mark. Oh God Mark” I grunted loudly as I climaxed for the first time in years and never like this before. My body remained arched as my muscles rippled throughout my body. My pussy gripping his finger as tightly as possible he began to kiss me passionately

“Oh my goodness baby” I sighed as it finally passed and I relaxed. I put my hand on his face and kissed him. His hand left my pants and gripped my hip tightly as he kissed me back.

“I want you” he groaned nearing a primal growl.

He sat up and wiggled out of his pants. His large hard cock bouncing

He gently grabbed my hips. He lifted my ass with ease and spun me toward him.

“Oh God Mark” I giggled in shock. He pulled me near him and grabbed my waistband. Pulling my tights over my wide hips and off my legs.

Lightning flashed
BOOM!

I laid on my back in front of him. My legs together and straight up in the air. Against this chest.

“You’re so damn sexy Cindy” he moaned. His hands running up and down outer thighs and around my hips. His cock pressed against my left thigh.

“I’m really not. But thank you” I sighed.

He spread my legs around him. His cock flopped down against my blue panties. Smashing against my pussy.

“Oh Jesus” I sighed and squirmed. His hands moved up my hips and under my shirt pulling it up and over my breasts. His large hands engulfed my large breasts and gripped at them. I felt his cock slide under my panties. Jesus he’s good at this for such a young man. His cock moved across my bush back and forth as his hands gripped my breasts.

Lightning and BOOM
“You’re so fucking hot!” He groaned.

“Oh God Mark!” I moaned and squirmed against him. “I’ve never had a man touch and talk to me like this” i whispered. He moved back and forth. His cock rubbing through my bush roughly.

His hands moved down my sides and pulled my panties over my hips. My legs came together again in the air as he pulled them over my feet and let them drop. My thick thighs trapped his cock between them. He held my legs together as he moved in and out between my thighs. Jesus why was this so HOT!!! I said to myself. Juices flowed down my asscheeks from my sopping wet pussy

He spread my legs smoothly and slid his body back leaning over me.

“What are you doing baby” I moaned as he began to suck on my nipples, and then moved down. Kissing my breasts, lower, kissing my soft stomach, I held my breath as he moved lower.

“Your skin is so soft” he moaned between kisses. I felt his tongue sliding down from my belly button.

“Oh Mark” I moaned. His tongue moving though my bush. Suddenly he began to softly bite my swollen puffy lips. Pulling on them. Pulling them apart. Cool air touching my clit and wet hole.

“Oh Jesus!” I groaned uncontrollably. I’d never felt anything like this before and then my mind exploded. His tongue dove down, quickly entering my pussy for a split second, before sliding out and up over my throbbing clit. His lips incircled it and he sucked on it

“Fuck fuck. Oh fuck baby” i began to almost scream as the sensation flowing through my body was electrifying.

“You taste amazing” he groaned from between my legs.

I looked down just as the lightning flashed again. His blue eyes staring up at me as he began to lick and suck my clit. His hands on my thighs spreading my legs apart.

BOOM

“OH FUCK MARK!” I yelled over the roaring thunder. His tongue disappeared inside me.

“Jesus” I gasped “Oh my God Mark.. oh my God. Mark fuck” i squirmed and bucked as his tongue began to lick the insides of my body. My pussy was spasming.

Lightning flash as his finger entered me joining his tongue

BOOM

“FUCK MARK!” I tensed and arched hard as I came again, this time on his handsome face. He licked and sucked as much of me as he could. But he couldn’t keep up with the juices pouring out of me. I flattened out on the mat. Exhausted. I was covered in sweat. My stomach glistened in the lightning flashes. As did his eyes as he came up. His finger still playing with my pussy as he leaned over me. His body weight barely pressing me down. He kissed me. I tasted myself. My pussy continued to flow onto the floor of the tent.

“Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh Mark “ I panted breathlessly between his kisses.

His hand left my pussy as he sat up. He pulled me closer to him. My legs spread wide around him.

Lightning flash

I looked down to see his cock bobbing up and down above my soaking wet bush.

BOOM

He leaned close and I felt his cock push against my lips.

“I need to feel you around me” he moaned in my ear as my pouting lips opened around him. I felt him against my hole. He kissed me as he began to push.

“Oh fuck you’re big” I grunted almost instantly as the biggest thing to ever enter my hole began to spread me open effortlessly. I was so slick and wet “Oh Mark you’re so big baby” His fat cock head slid into me. My poor pussy was already stretched tightly around his thick shaft.

“Oh fucking God Mark your so big. Oh my God baby” I grunted. Arching my hips up and trying to make myself wider.

“You’re pussy feel so good Cindy. You’re so fucking tight” he groaned. I felt his hands on my waist as he pushed into me.

“Mark. Oh Jesus. Mark. Mark fuck” I groaned and grunted loudly as he slipped deeply into me. My pussy so full and stretched open. I could feel every inch of his fat cock stretching my insides.

Lightning flashes.

BOOM

he pulled out slowly and then pushed into me quick and deep

“UNNG” I grunt

He repeated.

“UUUNHGG” My ass cheeks vibrated

He stopped as his hands engulfed my tits again. He gripped them roughly.

“Fuck Mark. Fuck. You’re so big. My pussy is so full” I groaned. “You’re so deep”

Lightning flashes.

BOOM

“I’ve wanted your pussy wrapped around my dick for so long Cindy” he groaned. He took long slow strokes in and out of me as he played with my breast

“Oh God Mark that feels so good. You’re so deep inside me” I moaned.

“You feel so good” he moaned. His hands slid to my waist. He gripped me tightly and then began to move more quickly. He pulled me against him as he thrust hard and fast.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck. Mark. Oh fuck” I yelled

I put my hands on his stomach as he fucked me. I could feel his muscles flexing

BOOM. Lightning and thunder. The storm was close again.
BOOM

“Oh Mark. Of my God Mark. I’m going to cum again “ I yelled

“Cum on my cock Cindy. Cum on me” he groaned and slammed into me faster

“Oh Jesus!” I grunted Loudly as my pussy attempted to clamp around his fat cock without affect on his pace.

Lightning and thunder
BOOM

“Oh fuck oh god. Mark. Oh god oh god that feels so good mark. Oh fuck” I moaned and groaned his hands slid off my hips and up my legs to my knees as began to bend my legs toward my body as he fucked me.

“Fuck. Aah fuck. Aah fuck!” I yelled as he bent me in half, my legs smashed betwen our bodies. Nearly touching my ears. He began to pound his cock into me with all his weight. his cock began to bottom out.

Lightning BOOM

Lightning. BOOM.

Lightning BOOM

The torrential rain hit..

BOOM the thunder continued to roll and the ground vibrated as the rain sounded like waterfalls outside the tent

“AAAHH MARK! HUUUGGH FUCK MARK! HHUGGHH HHUGGHH UUUNGG MARK!! FUCK! HUGGH HHHHUUFGH” i screamed and grunted as Mark plowed his manhood into me. My poor sore body was bent more than I could imagine possible under him. My pussy hurt from him driving so deeply and his fat pipe stretching me so much. Yet I could feel another orgasm building. Jesus. His young body was like a machine. He was using me as a little toy as he began to moan.

“I’ve always wanted you. Always wanted to fuck you” he grunted “fuck Cindy you feel so good” he moaned above me

“OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK MARK YOU ARE SO BIG. FUCK YOUR SO BIG FUCK MARK!!!” He was fucking me so hard that my ass and hips kept lifting off the mat. My pussy trying to hold on to his cock for dear life.

“Your pussy is so tight. You’re going to make me cum baby” he groaned. Leaning into me. His breath became rough in my ear. “I’m going to cum Cindy” he kept repeating

“OH FUCK MARK. I’M CUMMING AGAIN I’M CUMMING!” I screamed. My pussy gripped and tightened around his fat cock once again. Pushing him over the edge. I dug my nails into his flexing ass

“Oh Fuck Cindy I’m Cumming! I’m cumming” he grunted I felt his ass muscles ripple in my grip as His thrusting stopped abruptly and then he slammed deeply into me. Grinding hard into my pussy. “Uunnngggv. Nnnggggg. Uugggggnnnn. Ggrrrrrrrrrr” he grunted loudly and then growled like an animal as I felt his hot cum slam against my cervix and he grinded deeply into me. I could feel his hot cum seeping into my worn womb. He pulled out and smashed into me again.

“Oohh fuck Mark” I screamed

“Uuunngg” he grunted as he filled me with more of his seed.

I could feel cum beginning to leak around his throbbing cock and run down my ass onto the floor. He leaned up and began kissing me as he began to slowly thrust in and out of my sore pussy. I could feel his cock slip out of me as he continued to kiss me. His hands roaming all over my sweat soaked body.

“You’re so fucking amazing” he moaned between kissing me. “You’re so fucking sexy”

“Oh God Mark. That felt so good. I can’t believe we did that. Oh my god” I panted, my pussy dripped his cum and my juices as he kissed me.

He collapsed beside me and pulled me into a ball against him. He kissed at my neck and back. We both fell asleep almost instantly as the storm passed.