Mark E Miller

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watching him speak is so interesting, I feel like whenever he's about to say something personal he censors himself so it ends up in a really surface level conversation. If I didnt know him I'd think he was a baby gay who just came out last year and not a 30 year old gay man who came out 10 years ago while in college and had a half decade long public relationship with another man.

Derekj07

Loved Member
Media
Watching him speak is so interesting, I feel like whenever he's about to say something personal he censors himself so it ends up in a really surface level conversation. If I didnt know him I'd think he was a baby gay who just came out last year and not a 30 year old gay man who came out 10 years ago while in college and had a half decade long public relationship with another man.
They were only together for 5 years?? Felt like wayyy longer

Soccersucks

Cherished Member
Media
Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

He's just a traditional prude-ish midwestern guy. I'm not sure why anyone is expecting him to start an OF and get into insane detail about his private life.

Val varro

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if he felt bad he wouldn't keep doing it
Yeah he doesn’t feel bad, he probably thinks he’s putting out too much for the price, hahaha, he’s hot so we’ll keep looking

Last edited by a moderator:

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just did some quick maths and he’s making at least 8k a month off patreon omg. I wouldn’t hold too tight to that onlyfans dream.
As long as he's making bank off patreon, he's not gonna turn to onlyfans. And by the time everyone has lost interest and no longer subs to his patreon, he'll be too old for anyone to want an onlyfans from him

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could be. He did say he met someone age appropriate (this guy is in his early 30s) and he does look similar to his ex.

He's not a skinny twink like Ethan used to be but maybe Mark's taste has changed.