Mankini Thread

Am I the only one who finds it really hot when guys used to wear these? It was always straight guys doing it as a joke, doing the Borat thing, a bunch of guys wore them in their ice bucket challenge videos in 2012. I just find it so hot. They’re basically naked. You can see everything. If the guy bends over you can see his cock.

Am I alone in this?

some examples

D

deleted10330831

Definitely not alone. I'm trying to find pictures of some mankini-clad hotties from Rudskogen Festival that disappeared off the internet a few years ago. Also there's this fit ginger guy at a festival (Radio 1? Leeds?) that I wish I could track down again...

Reactions: Anron
D

deleted17697291

Definitely not alone. I'm trying to find pictures of these two guys in mankinis going to the Roskilde Festival about 10 years ago... sadly missing from Google these days.

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This pic is so horny, the nearest straight Dad guy’s man arse/butt holy shit, the string of the mankini going in between his arse cheeks and making contact with his ass hole as it passes underneath towards his straight hairy man balls and bushy manhood :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :emoji_hotsprings: :yum
119557547_660250494615021_5551055910172324180_n_Original.jpeg

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wish I was at this house party and the straight lad asked me to go upstairs with him to help him out of his mankini whilst on my knees holy moly

Apologies something went wrong with the above post, video is below, enjoy and any horny comments are welcome
videoplayback.mov

JTUK998

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How about this straight family man having a laugh and going ahead with what he's been dared to do, I'm imagining he's my mate's dad and I get to witness him stripping his clothes off to just a mankini, pulling at it where his hairy pouch is just covering his manhood and showing us his naked arse, wonder if he goes all the way, for the encore...:p:yum;):emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_stuck_out_tongue::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_tongue::emoji_hotsprings:
Straight dad strip tease to mankini.mp4

Reactions: nerebeht and Jsv937