Logan Mandeville

southjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He'll let out his essence in white thick creamy liquid form down my mouth and swig it around till it's whipped and swallow.
I know EXACTLY what you mean and desire. Oh to worship his cum!!

coklvr83

Superior Member
Media
This site really needs a “watch for new media” option. Waaaay too many people are living their sexual fantasies out for people who follow the thread and don’t care.

I don’t mind ads but I’d actually pay for that filter.
it could also be called a "jerk off right now" option :joy:

magi94

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site really needs a “watch for new media” option. Waaaay too many people are living their sexual fantasies out for people who follow the thread and don’t care.

they already have the attachments button for that, pay it.

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your history doesn't really show you posting any "media" for people to see.

But you post comments. Don't be a hypocrite.

southjock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can we get back to Logan? If you don’t like what someone is posting, ABOUT LOGAN, then just scroll past it. Don’t be the post police. If someone wants tk fantasize about Logan, there’s probably people that enjoy reading it. I know I do.

This post is about Logan…why not share desires as well???

Husker83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This just reminds me so much of high school and college when a guy would look like this and I just caught myself staring and would have to make myself look elsewhere and make sure no one saw so I wasn't bullied. So it's bittersweet. I wouldn't be able to stop staring at him in person I'm certain and I'd feel like a creeper! I'd have to be like, I'm sorry, but you're in amazing shape and hope that he was chill. When our footballers wore the cutoff tops and football pants or our wrestlers pulled their singlets down so they were naked except what covered the underwear area, when you could see up someone's baggy jersey shorts in class... Now I'm 40 with no one because I never got beyond the fear of being "caught".