Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Chris: I forgot to address you personally here. I was very shy too when it came to hiring a trainer. I was so nervous during my first call with him that I almost hung up. I'm very shy too. Logan is incredibly kind. His voice is so friendly and positive. It's like talking to a friend not a drill sergeant. He's really good at motivating me to push myself to get into better shape. He's read all my long texts about all my medical issues and never made me feel i was taking too much of his time. I really hope you'll try him out as a trainer if that's what you need. Just don't expect those calls to get too personal or go off topic. He's very focused because that's his job. Would be great to have someone in his program to talk to about how things are going.
The fact someone fantasizes with someone else doesn’t mean that is all they do. The point of my question was clarification over a genuine confusion. And of course I fantasize about him. Who wouldn’t. He is not just all he is visually, but he transpires being genuine and incredibly nice. You just testified of those things. I have been following him for years now and I have never thought I would ever see him doing any other type of content that is not related to what he has done so far on his ig and other social platforms. Hence my genuine question based on his wording on that particular post.

Anyway, I do agree with every word of what you said about him. However, even if someone does badly fantasize about him, I think it’s more of a compliment rather than something negative.

I admire his work and it is very inspirational to see the way he pursues his objectives. I am happy to see him evolving and growing on it.

I am very sorry to know about his brother, and I am very excited for you trying to achieve your health goals and the project you proposed to him. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Reactions: PopularTongue