Kit Connor

sgt.smelly

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haven't said it in a while so just making sure we're still all on the same page :)

NO HEARTSTOPPER CONTENT!!

I REPEAT NO HEARTSTOPPER CONTENT!!!!

NO FIGHTING!!!

DONT BE CRAZY!!

RELAX!!
I think every forum on the internet needs someone yelling "don't be crazy!" all the time. It wouldn't work, but it would at least show some awareness that we collectively have a problem.

Sh2iishwqow938

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Legondex

Mythical Member
Media
Polk County, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The way I'd just sneak up behind him, one hand fondling those fat juicy breasts, and one hand feeling around those voluptuous globes he calls an ass, while my 8 inches slides in between that sweaty ass crack
j-alexander-wide-eyes-surprised-face-td8c14a1reiuvaim.gif

PedriAlmo

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Random, but the announcement made me think of his other projects. Does the horror film he did or the one with Maia have a release date yet? He seemed to have finished those ages ago but I haven’t seen anything about them.

Reactions: Denyaku

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Random, but the announcement made me think of his other projects. Does the horror film he did or the one with Maia have a release date yet? He seemed to have finished those ages ago but I haven’t seen anything about them.
True, neither of them has release dates yet, but according to rumours both of them are supposed to come out later this year.

Reactions: PedriAlmo

CerealWaters

Expert Member
Media
He has done filming both. From what I know, the one where he filmed with Maia is still- I don't know the term- under negotiation phase with other film studios. They're searching for a studio to distribute the movie.

Reactions: Zi19 and PedriAlmo

PedriAlmo

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
He has done filming both. From what I know, the one where he filmed with Maia is still- I don't know the term- under negotiation phase with other film studios. They're searching for a studio to distribute the movie.
Ohhhh that makes sense. I don’t know why I thought it was a Netflix property. (I don’t know the term either :joy:) Thanks for the info!