Kit Connor

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, not sure if it's been mentioned here but Kit's upcoming Alex Garland film (Warfare, with Will Poulter, Noah Centineo, Michael Gandolfini, etc.) is apparently 'a dramatization of a true story from the Iraq War in 2006.'

That movie is like “Come watch 25 of your favorite Hollywood twunks get blown apart!”

Seemorebutts12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just love that he's announced some really exciting, grown up projects. For a while I thought he was going to be left behind as the other cast from Heartstopper were announcing and starring in some really cool things!

Reactions: Denyaku

Seemorebutts12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He signed with a major agency a while back. He was never in any jeopardy there.
Never thought he was in jeopardy more that I feel he's the best actor of the group and I want him to be the biggest break out star!!

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never thought he was in jeopardy more that I feel he's the best actor of the group and I want him to be the biggest break out star!!
him and Joe were definetly the biggest breakouts, with both having their Broadway debuts this year and Joe being on Marvel, I'm glad Kit is starting to transition to more mature roles and I hope he changes his mind about nude/sex scenes in the future

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why are outlets and twitter proclaiming this R & J as super gay or queer or whatever? Just because the 2 leads are both lgbt community people? Is that how it works now? Idgi

Or is there some queer aspect to the plot I'm missing?

not_hesoberz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are outlets and twitter proclaiming this R & J as super gay or queer or whatever? Just because the 2 leads are both lgbt community people? Is that how it works now? Idgi

Or is there some queer aspect to the plot I'm missing?
most of it seems to be coming from the biphobic comments of people saying that watching Kit have a female love interest "feels wrong"

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go to the rules page and it'll tell you that you can't discuss underage characters.
Whether there's exceptions to the rule(tom as spiderman) or not, it's a matter of who is in the thread. If no one reports the posts, the mods aren't gonna know about them to take them down