Kit Connor

paynepane

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No evidence behind this claim, but he just looks like someone who loves to get finger fucked to me.

That o face when he's getting blown or jerked and that cheeky finger is hitting his prostate, has got to be magnificent.
we need this to be proven!

Antoine347

Sexy Member
Media
we need this to be proven!
I'd be more than happy to volunteer as tribute.

I'd have him moaning and whimpering even if he's not often loud during sex and leaking pre-cum even if he's not a leaker. I have never been attracted to a celebrity this much, but this guy just deserves to get milked and edged until he starts leaking loads from overstimulation. If he's never experienced an anal orgasm before, we'd absolutely get him there and he'd shoot cum over his whole chest with a finger up his ass milking that sweet g-spot of his.

paynepane

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd be more than happy to volunteer as tribute.

I'd have him moaning and whimpering even if he's not often loud during sex and leaking pre-cum even if he's not a leaker. I have never been attracted to a celebrity this much, but this guy just deserves to get milked and edged until he starts leaking loads from overstimulation. If he's never experienced an anal orgasm before, we'd absolutely get him there and he'd shoot cum over his whole chest with a finger up his ass milking that sweet g-spot of his.
you sound like exactly what he needs