Wake up Samurai - Cyberpunk 2077 / Phantom Liberty (minor spoilers)

cshkuru

Sexy Member
Media
**I know this isn't super linear, but neither is the game**

"Wake up Samurai, we've got a city to burn"

I woke back to reality with a start, the words still echoing in my head. The voice of Johnny Silverhand lingering, as nausea crept in.

"No," I thought, "He's gone. The relic engram was purged two years ago". I shook my head trying to clear it. There was no was I was hearing Johnny again. The procedure that removed the engram involved removing all my cyberware, even my neuralink and holophone. I was just an ordinary gonk, with nowhere for the engram to even find a purchase.

Well, okay not ordinary, but no chrome.

After the engram was removed, I drifted for awhile, working as a joy-toy. Being a girl with the biggest cock in Night City was a plus there, but I wanted the solo life back. I couldn't chrome up, but I could actually work on my skills. When I wasn't at Clouds or one of the other pleasure palaces, I was at the gym, lifting, boxing, doing cardio. All the stuff the old timers used to bitch about. It was weird, I could feel the progress, and even though it was slower than just getting implanted it felt more in-sync. I moved on to shooting, and some old martial arts, brazillian jiu-jitsu, krav maga, and arnis.

I was feeling good and i started soloing again.

It wasn't much, fixers wouldn't touch me without a holophone, so it was all word of mouth, but it was something. A recovery job here, a quick beating there. A little bit of cash, and slowly rebuilding my rep. Of course V was still dead and gone, now I was just Valerie.

As my rep started climbing back up the ladder I started hanging out places like the Coyote again. It was there one night that one of the old timers asked why I wasn't chromed up and i told him my body rejected implants. He said it was too bad no one worked with something called CRISPR anymore.

Genemods. Illegal as hell, but what wasn't. I was off and running. Tracking down old articles, finding old biotechs, shelling out what bucks I had on any clue I could find. Finally about 6 months ago I found a ripper, who used to hang at place called the Biopunk or Biohacking village at some old hacking conference back before Netwatch and the Blackwall.

It wasn't even hard, I let him suck my cock a couple times and he hooked me up. Brewed up a cocktail of myostatin inhibitors, neurotransmitters, and retroviruses to write it to my genetic code. At first I thought he fucked me over , I was sick as a dog for about 2 weeks, then things just seemed normal, but after a month I was noticing some serious gains and so were other people. After a boxing smoker one night a couple of crew members from the Animals started feeling me out. When the biggest muscleheads in Night City are impressed you know something is going on.

Now here we are six months later and I am a monster; 5'10" tall, 340 pounds of shredded muscle, 28 inch arms, 60 inch chest with GGG cup tits, 30 inch thighs and 24 inch calves. I swear on Jackie's soul I can bench press a car. My reflexes are off the chart, better than a Formula 0 air car racer, and I can go toe to toe with anyone in the city.

The Animals, are paying me big credits for my services, and I am slowly putting my rep back together.

And that's how I came to be standing over this guy's broken body, thinking about a ghost.

I shook my head and refocused, looking at the mess we made.

"Let's get this guy tied up and into the van" I said "We can have the Animal's fixers figure this out"

"Sure thing Val" the other thug responded, grabbing a tarp to wrap him up in.

We got the guy into the van and drove back towards the edge of the Badlands.

"So what are you doing tonight?" asked the driver, "I was thinking of hitting the Coyote"

"Fuck that" I replied "I'm taking a night off, been going non stop lately"

"You're not gonna miss the boxing match are you? Big money tonight, Maelstrom is betting a quarter million"

"Shit" I exclaimed "who is fighting?"

"That new girl" he replied, "Misty said her name is something Russian.

"Katya" I whispered.

"What's that Val?" the driver asked.

"Oh nothing" I replied, "I gotta go, take care of the rest"

I pulled my phone out and sent a text.

"Got a tip. Meet me at the Coyote"

I looked back at the van driving away.

"Gotta love being a gonk" I laughed, walking towards my motorcycle.

4. The Match

I roared up to the Coyote, and parked my motorcycle next to my car.

"Hey Val!" a familiar voice called.

"Hey Misty" I responded "got the match going yet?"

"Just about" she smiled, "you're just in time"

"Great" I said, pulling a credit stick and handing it to her.

"Your usual?" she asked, plugging the stick into a reader.

"Yeah, and a round for the house" I replied.

"Coming right up" she responded, "You're the best, Val"

"I'm also the biggest" I laughed, heading to my usual spot, the last stool at the bar.

I settled in, watching the fight on the tv.

The Coyote is an old-style bar, with a boxing ring in the center, surrounded by a few rows of stools and a dance floor.

There's a couple pool tables, and a jukebox in the back, which was currently playing an old Samurai tune, one of Johnny's favorites.

It's usually quiet, just a few regulars, but every now and then a big match is on, and the place gets packed.

"Here ya go" said the bartender, setting my usual down, a glass of rum with lime, and a cold beer.

"Thanks" I replied, throwing the drink back and popping open the beer.

"What's the bet?" I asked.

"Maelstrom is going a quarter mill on Katya" she responded, "it's pretty big money for a first match, but her record is perfect"

"Any word on what's happening next?" I asked, taking a sip.

"Nothing official" she responded, "but rumor is a corpo is flying in to see her. Probably wants to buy her for some big money match"

"That's a shame" I thought.

The bartender walked away, and I glanced back at the ring.

Katya was warming up, stretching out and bouncing around. She had stripped down to her sports bra and shorts, her body rippling with muscles.

"Wow" I thought, "she looks huge. She's probably 6'5" and she must weigh 260, 270 pounds"

I looked closer, seeing the sweat bead up on her abs, then I shook my head. Nowhere near as big as me and it was artificial muscle so she would overheat quickly. If I was in the ring with her I wouldn't even have to work at it. 2 punches maybe or just dance away and let her overheat.

The bartender broke my trance as she placed a large pitcher of beer on the bar.

"This is for you Val" she smiled, "it's from those two" she added, nodding to a pair of women sitting at a table.

"Thanks" I nodded.

I stood up, taking the pitcher and my beer, and walked over to the ladies' table.

"This seat taken?" I asked, flashing a smile.

"Only if you promise to let us use your lap" laughed the woman on the left.

"Oh, I think I can manage" I responded, setting the pitcher down.

"So, ladies" I said, turning my attention to them, "what brings you here tonight?"

"We were hoping to see you" replied the woman on the right.

"Is that so?" I replied, taking a swig of beer.

"We saw your match with that Tyger Claw the other night" responded the first woman.

"You ladies enjoy that?" I laughed.

"We did" said the second woman, "I don't think the poor girl will ever walk straight again"

"Well, I try to put on a good show" I smiled, "however I am off tonight, and just want to relax"

"Well, can we join you?" asked the first.

"That would be wonderful" I responded, "I could use some company"

The two ladies moved to sit on either side of me, and the conversation flowed.

As the match got closer, the Coyote was filling up.

The match started and the girls and I cheered, as Katya took a strong first round.

"She's going to lose" I thought.

Then I gasped as both women reached between my legs and grabbed the mass of flesh there. Remember when they had said they had seen my bought the other night? It was a sex fight with a Tyger Claw girl, the Animals had sponsored me. And, remember when I said I was the girl with the biggest cock in Night City? That was before the genemod treatment. Now I was hanging almost 18 inches flaccid and 28 rock hard. It was no wonder the girl couldn't walk right when I was done with her.

I glanced at the ring, then back at the women and smiled.

"I'm gonna use the restroom" I said, standing up, "don't miss me too much"

They giggled and waved, and I made my way to the bathrooms.

Once in the ladies' room, I went into the handicapped stall, and leaned back against the wall.

It didn't take long before the two women joined me.

"Well, hello there" I smiled.

"Whatcha got there, Val?" the first woman purred.

"What, these?" I responded, reaching down and pulling my dick and balls out.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed the second woman.

"Yeah, this is what I got" I laughed.

"Do you need help with that, Val?" asked the first.

"I could always use a little assistance" I smiled. Then I leaned as my cock stretched out towards them.

"Let's see what you can do"

They dropped to their knees and began licking my huge length, and soon they had the entire shaft coated with saliva.

"Alright" I said, grabbing a handful of each girl's hair, "now it's time to really get wet"

I began thrusting, forcing the heads of each girl down, and then pulled them back and repeated.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed the first, gasping for air.

"Yeah" moaned the second, "fuck our mouths"

I crammed the massive head in the first girls mouth feeling her jaws pop as her mouth stretched to accomadate me.

"Ohh fuckkk!" I groaned, pulling the girl's face down until she couldn't take anymore of my cock.

I held her down for a moment, and felt her struggling to breathe, but her tongue continued to slide over my shaft, licking the bottom of my shaft.

The second woman struggled to fit one of my enormous balls in her mouth. I let them both continue for a minute then switched mouths.

"Fucccckkk" I groaned, holding the second woman's head down, feeling the head of my cock stretch the back of her throat.

She started choking and spitting up, and I let her up for a minute.

"How much do you want this, girls?" I asked, stroking my length with a spit slicked hand.

"Fuck" moaned the first, "I want that cock inside me"

"Oh, I'll be inside you" I laughed, "but not quite like that"

I turned the first girl around and bent her over, shoving her pants and panties down, and rubbing the massive head of my cock against her wet slit.

"Here's some cock" I laughed, "but you're going to have to do the work"

I shoved her forward and she fell onto her hands and knees, moaning as her cunt swallowed my massive length.

"Oh god!" she screamed.

I held still, letting her fuck herself on my cock, as the other woman watched, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Straddle me bitch!", I commanded. As she did I felt the finger thick veins of my cock rubbing against her clit.

"Ohhh fuck!" the first woman moaned, "you're splitting me in two"

"I'm only half way" I replied, gripping her hips and thrusting, slowly pushing the last few inches she could accomodate in, the tip of my cock stretching her belly.

"Omigodomigod" she chanted.

"You want to cum" I laughed, "fuck yourself harder!"

I smacked her ass and she picked up speed, as I reached around and grabbed her tits. Squeezing them hard, while she pounded away, her cunt stretching itself to fit my size.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, as the walls of her cunt squeezed, and she soaked my cock.

"Yeah" I grunted, "here's your reward"

"No" she said, trying to scramble away, but I gripped her tightly, and pushed my cock deep.

"Omigod" she cried, "you're too big, you're going to tear me in half"

"Relax and enjoy" I responded, pulling out to the very tip, then thrusting hard as a torrent of cum filled her belly. Her friend gasped as she watched.

"Fuck, she's going to explode!" she cried, as my cum poured out of her stretched hole, and my cock slid out, with a loud squelch.

"Alright, whore" I laughed, looking at the second girl, "your turn"

"Oh please" she begged, "I can't fit all of you"

"You don't have a choice" I laughed, and then i put all that muscle I pack around to use; lifting her by the hips and slamming her down on the head of my still erect cock.

My cock pushed into her dripping slit, and then I pulled out, and pressed the head against her tiny asshole.

"No!", she cried, "not in there"

"What's the matter?" I teased, "you're too small? Not enough room in there?"

"I'm sorry" she sobbed, "please, anything but that"

"Oh, now you don't want my cock?", I laughed, pushing the head in and out, feeling her ass stretching to accomodate me.

"I'll do anything" she cried, "just please don't rip my ass apart"

"Well, maybe" I teased, "what will you do for me?"

"Anything!" she wailed.

"Get over here and lick your friend's gaping hole" I commanded.

"Yes, anything!"

She scrambled across the floor and bent down, lapping up my cum from her friends asshole.

"There's more in there" I laughed, "dig in"

"Please" she sobbed, but I shoved her face down, and forced her lips to her friend's hole.

"Get in there" I growled, watching her tongue push into her friend's hole, then I pulled her back, and slammed her onto my cock.

"Fuck" she groaned, "please, no more"

"Don't worry" I laughed, "you're going to get your fill"

I lifted her up and slammed her down, pushing my cock into her cunt.

"There you go" I said, as I heard her moan.

"Now, time for your reward"

I began thrusting hard, forcing the girl's cunt open and shoving my cock deep, my balls slapping against her taint, the force of my thrusts knocking the wind out of her.

"Oh" she moaned, "it's too much"

"Just relax" I commanded, holding her tightly as I fucked her with powerful strokes.

"Cum for me, you little whore" I grunted, "cum on my cock"

"I'm cumming" she groaned, as the walls of her pussy spasmed, milking my cock.

"Fuck" I groaned, my cock pulsing, and filling her hole.

She slumped forward, my cock still inside her, as her body twitched.

"Good girls" I smiled, sliding her off and giving her a slap on the ass.

"Thanks for the fun ladies" I laughed, pulling up my pants and leaving them to clean up.

I walked back to the bar, and grabbed a new pitcher of beer, before settling back down on my stool.

The first woman walked out a few minutes later, her shirt soaked, and her face red, but, with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"How'd you like that" she smiled, giving her friend a kiss.

"Best night ever" she responded, sitting gingerly in her chair.

"What's up with her?", asked the bartender.

"Oh, nothing" laughed the first woman, "she's just a little tired"

"So what's up with this fight?" I asked, turning my attention to the match.

Katya had dominated the first round, but she was starting to slow.

"Looks like they might have to pull her" the bartender said.

"Yeah, it's a shame" the first woman said, "she looks like a real contender"

"Well, that's how it goes sometimes" replied the bartender.

Just then an old-style jumbotron, descended from the ceiling, and a voice boomed.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, a special appearance tonight!"

"What the hell is this" I wondered.

"A very special guest, is here tonight. So let's give a warm welcome to...the Mighty Valkyrie!"

As the name "Valkyrie" was announced, a woman emerged from the shadows.

She was easily 6'5" tall and her muscles were popping with tension. She was wearing a dark blue bikini, that clung tightly to her frame. Her massive breasts barely contained within the top, and a thong that showed off her toned ass. Her body was covered in tattoos, and she wore a silver winged helmet, and a large hammer was strapped to her waist.

"Holy shit" whispered the bartender.

The Valkyrie, strode into the center of the ring, her muscles rippling as she bounced on her toes.

"This is bad" I thought, "I need to find the Animals"

"Val" said the bartender, "where are you going?"

"I'll be right back" I replied, and hurried outside.

Reactions: johndoe73_73

cshkuru

Sexy Member
Media
Stepping outside I took out my phone and called Rhino, the current leader of the Animals. The phone rang for a minute then I heard her rough yet feminine voice.

"V, what's up? Ready to let me ride that log between your legs again?"

"It's Valerie now, you know that", I replied automatically, while suppressing the memory of her strong hands squeezing and stroking the long fat shaft of my cock, and her head crusher thighs squeezing me as she tried to fit it into her tight little muscle cunt. "Never mind that now. She's back!"

"Who is she?"

"Matilda, Sasquatch, only she is going by the name Valkyrie now".

Matilda K. Rose, or Sasquatch as she was more widely known, was the former leader of the Animals. A mountain of muscle, natural and synthetic, and rage, supplemented by ultratestosterone, and various growth hormones. She had been almost unstoppable when I took her down at the Grand Imperial Mall in Pacifica, a couple years ago. Only the fact I was chromed and amped to the max allowed me to beat her. Her leadership of the gang might have survived that, but when they found out that I was regularly dicking her down afterwards, she was out! She didn't take to well to say the least. She pulled the arms off of two of the cops who showed up when she went on a drunken megaroid rage!

"That's bad V... I mean Valerie", Rhino finally breathed into the other side of the connection, "You need to take her down."

"How?", I asked.

"I don't care, just do it. I've fought you, you're stronger than she used to be, but if that won't cut it shoot her, or fuck her, as I recall, she used to love your cock. How do you think she would react to that monster you are packing now?"

"Rhino, she's a lot bigger and tougher than I remember from the mall. It's not worth the risk to my health."

"Look, Valerie, if you leave her alive she will tear apart the city in revenge. If she dies, who cares?"

"Alright, I'll try something," I sighed.

"OK Val, talk to you later. I am going to round up a few of the gang and head over there"

"Bye"

I put my phone away and headed back inside, where I found Matilda making her way to the ring.

"Hey Matty, I see you're back"

She stopped and looked at me quizzically.

"Come on, don't tell me you forgot about us"

Reactions: Darklord986

cshkuru

Sexy Member
Media
"Come on, don't tell me you forgot about us. We fought at the GIM. Ringing any bells?'

Slowly comprehension dawned in her eyes, and she growled, "YOU...,"!

"Care for a rematch?", I interrupted. The stepped past her and headed to the ring as fury painted her face.

"You bitch!" she screamed, "I should kill you right now!"

"Then do it! I can't wait to watch it!"

Her anger flared as she stepped into the ring, and the crowd roared their approval.

"Time to dance!" she shouted, as she took her place in the middle.

"Bring it!" I yelled, as I sauntered to the opposite side of the ring.

The referee nodded, and the bell rang out.

As soon as the bell rang Matilda charged. For most people, even most mercs that would have been the end of it. But I had been training hard these last few years and with the genetic enhancements from the CRISPR treatment I was more than a match for her. She swung her hammer and I caught it mid-arc. Then I plucked it from her hands like I was taking it from a rambunctious 5 year old. The look on her face said it all. Matilda was used to always being the strongest in the room. That wasn't the case now. I had beaten her before, but back then I was chipped, augmented , and armed. This time it was all me, and I could tell she was scared.

Then something happened. My vision went read, like it used to back when I was using the scanning mode in my Kiroshi eyes, and I swear I saw a bio readout showing her heart rate, respirations, and targetting brackets showing where to hit. But that was impossible all my wares had been ripped out and my brain could process the inputs any more.

And then Johnny spoke, "Well, well, well, looks like its the same old shit". I was so stunned I lost track of what was going on and she slammed a rock hard fist into the side of my head. I staggered, caught nyself and then out of sheer muscle memory let fly with two punches right into the center of the two largest brackets. I felt artificial muscle and bone give way and Matilda dropped.

I staggered to the ropes, completely disoriented now, and my vision cleared. "Johnny?", I whispered in my head.

No answer.

The was a rumble in the crowd and two members of the Animals pushed into the ring, they grabbed the form on the floor and started dragging her away. I wasn't sure but it looked like she might still be alive. I started towards them and i head Rhino call out to me, "Val, we've got it now. Get cleaned up"

The adrenaline was still surging and I looked over and saw the two slabs of muscle with Rhino. The monster in my pants started stirring. Rhino was always a fun fuck but I need and ass to punish right now. I climbed out of the ring and started heading to the locker rooms again. Looking at the bigger of the two goons I growled, "Come with me, slut!"

The look on his face told me he had heard the stories, but he did as he was told and followed me to the showers.

We entered the shower area and I immediately stripped down, grabbing him and shoving him roughly, against the wall. All 28 inches of my cock was rock hard and pushing up against his back. He pushed back against me. I knew he was a fucking slut! I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer.

I grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so that his back was against the wall, then l lifted him and slammed him down on my monster. He took it like a Watson whore. "So that's why Rhino brought him", I thought to myself and I began sing him like an old fashioned fleshlight.

After using him to jack off like that for a few minutes I had gotten as deep inside him as I was gonna go. Even before the gene therapy very few people could handle all of me. Now no one did, at least no one who wants to walk away instead of being carted off to a ripperdoc. But he took more than most. Precum was flowing and I was feeling pretty good, post fight euphoria and all so I bent him over one of the tables and started plowing that ass. Not too hard I wasn't trying to really hurt him, just have some fun. Then I looked up and Rhino and her other goon were standing there watching.

"Don't just stand there", I grunted as I fucked goonboy 1 long and hard, "there is still plenty of cock that needs attention."

With that they were on their knees, using their hands and lips on the 16 inches or so that wasn't pushing in and out of their comrade. 30 minutes after that I kicked all 3 of them out covered with cum and one of them leaking it down his legs.

"What a night" I thought, as I wandered into the locker room and picked up my clothes and made my way home.

I arrived home at 7:30am, slamming down whatever protein mash was in my fridge, I lay and the bed and tried to think.

Drifting off, I heard that voice again, "Hell of a night V. I hate to say it but I've missed you."