Josh leyva

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think now that he has money, he doesn't feel the need to whore his body out
which sucks for us
He may have a few extra coins in the bank compared to some others on social media, but the guy ain't no Logan Paul when it comes to fame and especially fortune.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
u don't have to be as loaded as logan to be rich
Yes that's true, but I live in LA and I'm in the business of recruiting so being labeled as rich "isn't" used loosely out here.

As far as Josh is concerned, I don't think very many people look at him as being wealthy.

He's just well off enough to where he doesn't have to ask anybody for anything. At least not financially.

gr8tu

Worshipped Member
Media
Yes that's true, but I live in LA and I'm in the business of recruiting so being labeled as rich "isn't" used loosely out here.

As far as Josh is concerned, I don't think very many people look at him as being wealthy.

He's just well off enough to where he doesn't have to ask anybody for anything. At least not financially.
I feel like his business is probably doing better than we all think tbh. Those marketing events for it have a lot of people coming out in support, more than you'd think for an ex-youtuber who's mainly known for being hot lol. He could be printing cash idk

Foryouonly_99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what was the tweet even about ??
Even if it's true it's still bait. People do this all the time, then don't actually elaborate because it makes people keep replying to try and get more info out of them. Attention starved.

Reactions: DarkPhoenix2500

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's nothing more to "up" or "bump" as many others would call it. Everything there is to say about Josh has already been said and every picture and video has already been shown.

Which is why this thread has pretty much turned into a ghost town. There's nothing else left to see or talk about. Plus any updates or something new about Josh we can see for ourselves right from his Instagram.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah seems like hes not desperate enough anymore to be a hoe on socials
I think at this point in time Josh just like so many others has run out of ideas on what to share on social media.

Especially since the Josh we see and know today is not that much different than what his life was 5 years ago.

Cause let's face it, unless he's willing to start an onlyfans (a good one), a person can only post so many pictures of their face, body, a repetitive video content so many times before it's all starts to get old for both sides.