Josh leyva

DarkPhoenix2500

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sure, but you can’t tell someone how they should or shouldn’t feel about something. You can dissent about whether you personally felt chilly this afternoon when everyone else was warm, but not tell them they’re all wrong for thinking they were warm.
I didn't tell u how to feel.

I said it was ridiculous. And i said why.

You seem to be talking to yourself now.

Reactions: bigboaster

DarkPhoenix2500

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What a reeeeeeeach! LOL

Whatever, dude. Go back to your bubble and let this thread go back to what it is about.
This thread is about posting sexy pictures, gifs, and videos of Josh levya.

People like u keep clogging it with your asinine complaints about sexuality, not showing dick, or claims of homophobia.

Why u mad people respond and all u ridiculous?

Why post it of u couldn't tale a reaponse?

Want this thread to go back to what it should be?

Then keep it that way yourself.

Calling him homophobic because chase of stupid skits on YouTube where he is obviously joking.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You making baseless claims bout homophobia. Im enjoying the azz jiggling.

DoYouLikeMe

Admired Member
Media
This thread is about posting sexy pictures, gifs, and videos of Josh levya.

People like u keep clogging it with your asinine complaints about sexuality, not showing dick, or claims of homophobia.

Why u mad people respond and all u ridiculous?

Why post it of u couldn't tale a reaponse?

Want this thread to go back to what it should be?

Then keep it that way yourself.

Calling him homophobic because chase of stupid skits on YouTube where he is obviously joking.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

You making baseless claims bout homophobia. Im enjoying the azz jiggling.
Go back in this thread and look for my posts, hon. I only am calling YOU out on not being tolerant of other views. I’m enjoying whatever we get. Like I said, let’s get this thread back on track.

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
I am "this generation" and I think this discussion in particular is just ridiculous. Since those skits which seemingly were not even homophobic, has he ever said or done anything at all that is homophobic? Not that I've seen. This is offense for the sake of it. Please stop doing this, it's what keeps letting bigots undermine actually offensive shit.
Girl, you haven’t even seen the character to know if it’s homophobic or not. Like the reach to call someone doing drag a minstrel show but then when someone was putting on an actual minstrel show about gay people it’s not homophobic. Josh isn’t gonna fuck you because you defended his honor on LPSG.

• Haha
Reactions: Th4t1guy

Jtopliy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Girl, you haven’t even seen the character to know if it’s homophobic or not.
I checked it out once I became aware of it and no, I don't think it's homophobic. Stop being overdramatic for no reason. There is enough real homophobia out there to combat, there is no need to make issues about things where there aren't any.

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
I checked it out once I became aware of it and no, I don't think it's homophobic. Stop being overdramatic for no reason. There is enough real homophobia out there to combat, there is no need to make issues about things that aren't any.
Do you know what micro aggressions are? Does someone need to beat you to death and call you a faggot for it to finally register as homophobia to you?

Jtopliy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Do you know what micro aggressions are? Does someone need to beat you to death and call you a faggot for it to finally register as homophobia to you?
Tripz, I'm a black queer man who has been violently attacked over existing as both, as well as a lifetime of microaggressions.. Do not come at me with your bs. Leave it and move on. A couple of online skits from this man have harmed nobody.

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
Tripz, I'm a black queer man who has been violently attacked over existing as both, as well as a lifetime of microaggressions.. Do not come at me with your bs. Leave it and move on. A couple of online skits from this man have harmed nobody.
You are the one that is choosing to have the loudest voice while also admitting you’ve never seen the character in question, clearly have no understanding of drag and are trying to excuse a skit Josh himself has admitted to stop doing because of it being problematic. Thank you for verifying someone needs to get beaten to death for you to finally acknowledge it as homophobia.

Jtopliy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
People are entitled to their opinions about what is offensive and not offensive and u have no right to try to get them to not have them. Definitely when they aren’t harmful or bigoted opinions.

Also there are women that do drag. Just say u know nothing about the history of drag. It’s not a male specific thing
Jfc, I love drag and have friends who are both drag queens and kings. I have done drag a couple of times myself. You may have your opinion, but stop trying to make extremely minor things an issue for the entire lgbtq community, especially on a thread about how nice we find a guys big ass. It's pathetic and counterproductive.